Palacios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Palacios

Heading down tomorrow for a few days…..any body down there??? Expecting the fishing to be poor.

With all the rain we been having this way I’m sure the fishing will suck .

Comment

Yeah figuring as much at least the hard head bite will be good

Comment

If I was going this weekend, it wouldn't be to do any fishing. Place has been hammered since Wednesday.

Comment

Don't let all the rain deter you. The fish don't jump outta the water. Still can do really well with hardheads, gaftop, croakers, drum, sheepheads and blue crabs soaking some bait on the bottom.

Comment

My good buddy in Palacios has recorded over 24" of rain this week. It had not fully recovered from the last bunch of rain. It's totally fresh over there. No live bait to be had. I wouldn't even waste my time fishing there around town. You might be able to find some saltwater down around Oyster Lake but I doubt it. If you are going to fish you are going to need to drive somewhere from there. If you are bringing a boat you can head across the bay and the south shoreline will be ok still.

They were still experiencing some flooding around town today.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Don't let all the rain deter you. The fish don't jump outta the water. Still can do really well with hardheads, gaftop, croakers, drum, sheepheads and blue crabs soaking some bait on the bottom.
              I doubt it. Might catch some blue cats out of the Tres Palacios river.

Comment

Crappie bite should be good with all the rain.

Comment

The road to oyster probably has water across it in spots

Comment

Working...
                  X