Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone wanting to go hog hunting this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome gesture sir, looking forward to the live hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      I'll see you in about 8 days. Want me to bring you 5-6 live baby pigs?

Thanks, but no thanks. We already have about 20 of them running around the farm!

Comment

They will kill some...unless they really really suck at hunting. I say they kill 5 total tonight. But depends on how late they hunt.
        5. FIVE?! Yee of little faith lol

Or you don’t have all that much lol.

Comment

They will kill some...unless they really really suck at hunting. I say they kill 5 total tonight. But depends on how late they hunt.
          Both of them hunt with us. They’ll kill. Trophy8 might miss more than he kills, but Cody will carry the weight for both of them

Comment

Put my bet down on 2 hogs killed and recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
              Both of them hunt with us. They’ll kill. Trophy8 might miss more than he kills, but Cody will carry the weight for both of them
              His cheatin *** is shooting his 308 gas gun haha. I’m toting the grendel. But I’ll have my 6 creed in case I need it.

I shoulda swapped to my 22 creed barrel and sighted the thermal on that. ****. Just crossed my mind.

Comment

Just saw two hogs at 7pm in broad daylight in a field.

Trophy 8 did great last month.

Comment

Shot at 2 (killed one for sure), then 80 yards later saw a HUGE boar but he was a little too far and I wanted to weight him versus shoot and run off. Never got a shot. Then walked to the pond below my house and saw a big boar +/- 220# being super careful getting to the water. I waited long enough and he stepped out...popped him in the head. So 2 confirmed dead and I didn't even hunt long.

Surely someone wants to come shoot a pig or 5. High temp is 93 Fri and 91 Sat. Can't beat that for late August!

Comment

Working...
                  X