Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post

Does it get hot in direct sunlight?
    Not any hotter than gel coat. The times it does get hot I dump a bucket of water on it and the texture holds enough water to keep it cool. The only time I have an issue with it getting hot is on those really super hot, still, sunny days in the middle of the summer.

Comment

Called today and spoke with Brandon about pricing. Capt Glenn any colors you recommend together?

Comment

Originally posted by Gulfcoastin View Post
        Called today and spoke with Brandon about pricing. Capt Glenn any colors you recommend together?
        Take my advice on this and let Brandon guide you through it. He is really good at it. On a couple of my boats I have just told him 'make it look good and call me when it's done'. And he does. He is way better with the colors than I am. It's very dependent on your hull color and upholstery colors as to what will look right. And you can mix colors, which is what I do, or you can do a solid color. It all depends on what the result is you are looking for. I like the greys and pastels myself on fiberglass boats and I like the camo looking combinations on aluminum boats.

Typically Brandon will mix up different possibilities and will lay them out on your hull for you to look at and decide what you want. You can tweak them to get different effects if you want. He is patient and will work with you to get it how you want it.

Comment

Sounds good I will work with him. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X