Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
    Hmmmm. Not sure I like so much.

I like it, it has that Tacoma / 4Runner front end and I like them.
    I'm hearing 2 engine choices. Hybrid with a V6 and a twin turbo V6. No option for a V8. It has marker lights on the tailgate, which are required for anything over 80" wide.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      A 2012 that's still under warranty? What kind of warranty is that?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Dealer extended warranty.

6 months worth. It was part of the deal to sweeten the pot

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
        Hmmmm. Not sure I like so much.

Ive had my eyes on the Tundra for my next truck, but if thats the new look im gonna pass

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
          Do any of you 4Runner guys not have a truck, and do all of your hunting out of your 4Runner? How does that work out for you?
          I was pricing SxS's and decided to get a 4wd 3rd Gen 4runner instead. It was cheaper...a lot cheaper. I can drive it to my property, hunt out of it and then drive it back home. I don't think I have 5k invested in it, pulled a spare motor (5vz-fe) from the junkyard for whenever this one dies. That was another $600. I do need a truck for towing but there's no way I'm paying new truck prices right now for a tow rig.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine and the wife’s. Both are constantly changing with mods and already a little ahead of the pictures. Both are getting westcott lifts this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have a TRD Premium 4Runner and a new F350 Powerstroke. The 4Runner gets driven 90% of the time. I’d never be without a truck, but I enjoy the 4Runner so much more. (And no…..the 4Runner is not a truck no matter what kind of logic you try to apply. It’s a SUV.)

Comment

Originally posted by ABroussard View Post
                Mine and the wife’s. Both are constantly changing with mods and already a little ahead of the pictures. Both are getting westcott lifts this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Westcott lift is great, just installed few weeks ago along with coach builder shackles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My new Tacoma finally came in. Didn't do too bad. My old Tacoma ended up costing less than $200 month total. It was a 2013 with 88.6k hard miles on it (was ranch work truck and did tons of towing) Gave me almost 22k total trade in value for it. And I got almost 8% off MSRP for this new one. Couldn't pass it up!

Put in to work right away with just 18 miles on it

Comment

Awesome!

Keep trying to get the wife to trade her car in for a Taco but she isn’t about it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      My new Tacoma finally came in. Didn't do too bad. My old Tacoma ended up costing less than $200 month total. It was a 2013 with 88.6k hard miles on it (was ranch work truck and did tons of towing) Gave me almost 22k total trade in value for it. And I got almost 8% off MSRP for this new one. Couldn't pass it up!

Put in to work right away with just 18 miles on it

Diggin' that color.....very nice RR

Comment

My SR5

Here's my 2017 SR5 with 35's and Fuel rims. The bumper is a M1 with a 12,000 lb Smittybilt and synthetic rope.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Anybody need some bed rail cleats?

Comment

Not sure how I overlooked this thread for all this time. I have an 81 4wd pickup I’m restoring. I’ll post pics later

Comment

Going to Houston tomorrow.

Lord please let my Truck and Cats still be attached when I get done doing what I’ll be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                                Going to Houston tomorrow.

Lord please let my Truck and Cats still be attached when I get done doing what I’ll be doing.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X