2021 Crappie Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
    Had a blast on Ray Roberts fishing yesterday! This was our second tournament (ever!) for me and my partner. We finished 5th in division 2 with 9.96 lbs against 30+ teams. Would have been 4th in division 1 (that's how good d2 is!). Lake was 4 feet high and caught all fish on the same 1/16th hair jig today tipped with minnows. Timber bite stunk and our biggest fish of 1.77 came off the bridge (back to basics!) And the rest off of brush piles in 18 fow. Even came home with a check! Now accepting applications for sponsorships! [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    That's awesome. Nice.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Heck yeah! Congrats Jordan! Come over to D1! Bigger paydays!

Comment

Had a blast on Ray Roberts fishing yesterday! This was our second tournament (ever!) for me and my partner. We finished 5th in division 2 with 9.96 lbs against 30+ teams. Would have been 4th in division 1 (that's how good d2 is!). Lake was 4 feet high and caught all fish on the same 1/16th hair jig today tipped with minnows. Timber bite stunk and our biggest fish of 1.77 came off the bridge (back to basics!) And the rest off of brush piles in 18 fow. Even came home with a check! Now accepting applications for sponsorships! [emoji1787]

Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          Heck yeah! Congrats Jordan! Come over to D1! Bigger paydays!
          Oh forgot to mention they only paid 3 spots in D1! Plus it helps that the real pros were at a different lake yesterday! [emoji481]

Comment

Oh forgot to mention they only paid 3 spots in D1! Plus it helps that the real pros were at a different lake yesterday! [emoji481]

Congratulations on your finish

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats TA! Nice work.

Comment

got bored. went fishing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Brushpiles spit em out good today with some hammers in the mix! Felt good to be back in TX!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                    got bored. went fishing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                    Dang. Nice time looks like..

Comment

First time back to LOP in a month or 2 and she didn’t disappoint. They left with a cooler full of slabs and several close to 2 pounds! Pitching jigs tipped with minnows to fish in the timber was the ticket. They wanted it moving.

Comment

Fork was a grind the last 2 days but they still left with a good mess of fish. Straight minnows and 1/8oz jigs tipped with minnows worked best. Off to chase ocean perch for a couple days. Crappie get a break.

Comment

I got lucky and fished 3 lakes in 7 days! Caught fish at all 3 but need some practice on Navarro mills - lots of potential there and very few boats.

Good luck on those ocean perch slew! They fry up pretty good too....

Comment

13 redfish. 7 sheephead. 5 trout and a founder met the knife today! They’re not slabs but a fun change of pace!! I got BFOD wirh a 16lb redfish! After em again tomorrow and then back to work for a couple days and back to the slabs!

Comment

8 reds. 23 sheepshead. 4 trout and 2 black drum today! Lots of small trout and catfish too. We lost a couple good reds today. Had a blast! I will be back for sure! Back to the slabs this weekend!!

Comment

I had about 90 minutes to fish today and didn’t really want to get the boat out so just planned to fish the marina. They were out of minnows so I just went with the black and yellow beetle spin without the spinnner on. First drop it got inhaled before I could even take up the slack. Got two quick then missed 3 more talking to friends on the dock (also managing my cold beer). Minnow truck rolled up so I went in and got a two dozen. It was a fish in every drop for about 20 minutes and then Just turned off. Oh well, I got enough for dinner. Culled a few out and kept 7 solid keepers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X