Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power 5 winners. Best group of 5, 2 at large.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      I don't like 12. That means teams will get a bye. It needs to be 8.

Agree

Comment

Wyoming picked up a transfer from Texas State, punter with a strong leg.
        He'll like kicking at altitude.

We need a few more at large to guarantee at least a consideration for the MWC champion, wishful thinking I know.

Comment

Yup, 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Power 5 winners. Best group of 5, 2 at large.

I agree with this in theory and I think it's the most objective and fair way to do it but reality is the power 5 is really only the power 3 right now and will remain that way until Texas is actually back and some combination of TCU, Baylor, TT, USC, UW, UCLA, and Oregon are at least bordering on relevance again. All the rest are tallest midget contests with no offense meant to any vertically challenged people

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
              I agree with this in theory and I think it's the most objective and fair way to do it but reality is the power 5 is really only the power 3 right now and will remain that way until Texas is actually back and some combination of TCU, Baylor, TT, USC, UW, UCLA, and Oregon are at least bordering on relevance again. All the rest are tallest midget contests with no offense meant to any vertically challenged people
              What has the B1G done? ACC is a basketball conference.

Yes the Big12 needs Texas to be good.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-08-2021, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Screw the playoffs. Go back to the old way where bowl games meant something.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Screw the playoffs. Go back to the old way where bowl games meant something.
                  $$$$$$$ . .

Comment

It’s decommit season for Georgia

Comment

What has the B1G done? ACC is a basketball conference.

Yes the Big12 needs Texas to be good.

B1G has not beat the other two but they compete for it and are successfully putting players in the league at a higher rate than B12 and PAC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        It’s decommit season for Georgia

Bouie was in CS last weekend with Bear Alexander . . He is related to Nick Williams, the recruiter from UGA that was hired by Jimbo 2 weeks ago . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                          Bouie was in CS last weekend with Bear Alexander . . He is related to Nick Williams, the recruiter from UGA that was hired by Jimbo 2 weeks ago . .
                          Aggies pushing all the chips in the table. Let's see if the gentle agreement in the SEC keeps going with the Aggies in the picture now.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                            B1G has not beat the other two but they compete for it and are successfully putting players in the league at a higher rate than B12 and PAC.
                            As far as players drafted the Pac12 is 3rd over the last decade but just behind the B1G, barely. ACC is 4th. Big12 is easily last. See Texas again. I was looking at per capita numbers via Google.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 06-09-2021, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                              Seems to be the landing spot most are eyeing. But, this recruiting stuff is going to get nuttier than usual this cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                Aggies pushing all the chips in the table. Let's see if the gentle agreement in the SEC keeps going with the Aggies in the picture now.
                                All is fair in love and war . . What gentleman's agreement? . . Anybody tell nick? . . Or Creaux magnon? . .

Comment

Working...
                                X