Help for a senseless murder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help for a senseless murder

My son played select baseball with Devin for 3 years when they were preteens. He was a good ball player, very boisterous, & kinda mouthy sometimes...some of the other kids (and parents) found him difficult to be around. What they didn't know was that he was dealing with demons that no child should have to. They no doubt stemmed from his biological mother's drug abuse when she was pregnant with him. I don't know the details, but it's my understanding that he was also neglected to the point that CPS permanently removed him from her home.

Tracy is a sweet teacher of 30+ years and first met him as his kindergarten teacher. Due to her kindness and empathy, they developed a relationship that lead to her adopting him. She raised him to be a God-fearing, respectful young man but he still had some residual psychological & behavioral problems which she got him help to deal with.

He had things going his way and was getting settled into young adulthood but Saturday night he was the unintended target of a drive-by shooting that took his life in Crowley while he sat in the passenger seat of a friends car. It happened close to home and the driver rushed him to Tracy where she held him and tried to stop the bleeding until the ambulance arrived. The suspects were captured and admitted that the driver was the target and it was over a girl. Now Tracy and her adopted young daughter are tasked with his burial and trying to deal with his sudden death and all the questions and feelings it has brought. Please help if you can.

Devin Angel, the beloved son of our friend, Tracy Angel, was tragically killed o… Lisa Astarita Austin needs your support for Help Tracy with Funeral Expenses
    Attached Files

Man that’s terrible. Prayers for all involved.

Comment

That hurts my heart to read.

Comment

Aww man, that’s such a terrible tragedy.

Comment

Terrible News! Prayers up

Comment

Prayers up.

Comment

I hate to hear this. I am so sorry for all affected with his passing.

Comment

Heartbreaking

Comment

RIP young man. senseless killing for sure hate to read that

Comment

So sad.

Comment

Tragic and just heartbreaking. The disregard for human life nowadays is astounding. Prayers for family and friends.

Comment

Done.
                        And praying for this family.

Comment

Prayers Up.

Comment

Terrible, prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hurts reading this, prayers sent

Comment

Working...