$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
    Stay tuned, big things are going to happen. Reading these threads reminds me of the Iraqi Dinar pumpers who swear they have inside knowledge from boots on the ground that the RV was going to happen this weekend… every few weeks for the last 15 years. I’m not saying you can’t make money in crypto. Just beware of people claiming to have some super secret intel they can’t tell you but promise if you buy now it’s going to make you rich and you’ll be able to retire on your yacht with a dozen servants to trim your toenails and clean your fish.
    Thankfully I've never met anyone even resembling these people since I started.
    All I've heard is be smart, play safe, and don't risk more than you can afford to lose, and not a single promise yet.
    If it wasn't on TBH, I wouldn't even be involved.
    Thankfully I've been around here for a little min, have met Sleepy in person, and am 100% confident he's not trying to get one over on anybody or make promises he can't back up.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
      Thankfully I've never met anyone even resembling these people since I started.
      All I've heard is be smart, play safe, and don't risk more than you can afford to lose, and not a single promise yet.
      If it wasn't on TBH, I wouldn't even be involved.
      Thankfully I've been around here for a little min, have met Sleepy in person, and am 100% confident he's not trying to get one over on anybody or make promises he can't back up.
      Who said sleepy is trying to get one over on anybody? He has nothing to gain from TBH buying crypto. My comments are directed at the people claiming to have the inside knowledge they can’t disclose. If anything my post was more of a warning for him, doubt he wants it though.

I myself am dabbling in crypto, including this one.
      Last edited by Hunteraudit; 06-01-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Who said sleepy is trying to get one over on anybody? He has nothing to gain from TBH buying crypto. My comments are directed at the people claiming to have the inside knowledge they can’t disclose. If anything my post was more of a warning for him, doubt he wants it though.

I myself am dabbling in crypto, including this one.
        Gotcha .
        Must have missed that post, unless you are referring to comments made by the goblin..?
        Edit - I believe you must be referring to something outside this site.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          Gotcha .
          Must have missed that post, unless you are referring to comments made by the goblin..?
          Edit - I believe you must be referring to something outside this site.
          Or that unconfirmed big news the goblin was asking about in post 187. Again, not saying that’s something shady from anyone on this site. Just reminded me of the way things in the dinar RV world sound

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Two top 10 exchange listings coming in the next 10 days. They cannot disclose which ones they are. Keeping my fingers crossed for Binance. Hoping that gets me to 6 figures on this one.

Is it too late to buy? Looks like it’s down 22% today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
              Think I found it. Bezoge Earth?
              Yes sir, that’s it

Or that unconfirmed big news the goblin was asking about in post 187. Again, not saying that’s something shady from anyone on this site. Just reminded me of the way things in the dinar RV world sound
              See post 322

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
              Is it too late to buy? Looks like it’s down 22% today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              I just threw another $1500 at it. I’ll let you make your own decisions lol

Comment

What crypto might get listed

Comment

I just threw another $1500 at it. I’ll let you make your own decisions lol[/QUOTE]

How many times do you think you've been burned on a coin like this, vs. how many times it's worked out?

Comment

Yolo

In for some more. Why not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This one is fixing to take off like crazy!!!! Y’all thought the last spike was big just wait. Roadmap being released tomorrow and 75% Liquidity being locked Friday. Huge event Saturday night. You won’t ever see EMax as cheap as it is right now by tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                        This one is fixing to take off like crazy!!!! Y’all thought the last spike was big just wait. Roadmap being released tomorrow and 75% Liquidity being locked Friday. Huge event Saturday night. You won’t ever see EMax as cheap as it is right now by tomorrow.
                        What is roadmap?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                          What is roadmap?
                          Direction/Plan for the future

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                            I just threw another $1500 at it. I’ll let you make your own decisions lol
                            How many times do you think you've been burned on a coin like this, vs. how many times it's worked out?[/QUOTE]

In 2017 when I panic sold when everything crashed. Had I held......

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                                It looks like an 11 year old wrote that lol. Can’t even spell vendor. Hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X