Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
    Do you have ETH in MetaMask yet?
    I’ve already transferred ETH into MetaMask and swapped it to $Emax. However, this new change they made is what I’m wondering about. Do I need to do anything? I’m also confused with MetaMask as it doesn’t ever show me the price for emax, and the amount of emax I have seems to jump around.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
      Yes. That is bad. Swap it back for ETH and get the new coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Won't let me convert back to ETH . Looks like $800 immediately disappeared. 100% my fault for dabbling in something I knew nothing about LOL., but still a horrible feeling.

Comment

Use Zerion to track. Just add your wallet to it. I believe you can also buy it in the app if you have ETH

Comment

Got in early and never cashed out. In for the ride!! Good luck men

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            Got in early and never cashed out. In for the ride!! Good luck men

She’s rolling again. I got in on the 15th

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
              She’s rolling again. I got in on the 15th

Yessir. I got in it the day this thread started and then bought the dip. Have around 40 billion shares. Hope she keeps rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                Yessir. I got in it the day this thread started and then bought the dip. Have around 40 billion shares. Hope she keeps rolling.

Awesome I have 7 billion.

Comment

It’s been a mighty fine day!

Comment

In for the long hall. Got it while it was low after reading this thread trying to figure out all the steps and cussing the gas fees. I’m way up now. May need to try to sell out a tiny bit of emax as trial run so I don’t screw up before cashing in down the line. Appreciate all info share from everyone.

Comment

^ This is me. But... So many new coins shoot up in the beginning and crash right after. Antlers and Sleepy what is the move?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner97 View Post
                        In for the long hall. Got it while it was low after reading this thread trying to figure out all the steps and cussing the gas fees. I’m way up now. May need to try to sell out a tiny bit of emax as trial run so I don’t screw up before cashing in down the line. Appreciate all info share from everyone.

Exactly the same here. I need to do a trial run to make sure I can get it out. Up 5 digits from when this came out but plan to let it roll.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesandArrow View Post
                          ^ This is me. But... So many new coins shoot up in the beginning and crash right after. Antlers and Sleepy what is the move?

I’m wondering is this fight hype or is there something to their next “big announcement?” Doge was hyped but not nearly this much before Elon on SNL and he ended up tanking it. Hard to know if to pull out or not.

Comment

In for the ride. Number 1 crypto on the exchange with announcements coming. Hang on men.

Comment

It will be nice when it’s recognized and easier to trade which will increase value and be easier to cash out.

Comment

It’s hard not to cash out right now but I made that mistake once already. Not doing that again. I’m buckled up and ready

Comment

Working...
                                X