Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
    that's where the chip comes in lol!
    Is it the bar code tattoo first and then the chip? I can't keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
      I don't care whether you all get vaccinated or not, but at some point it might be a good idea to quit advertising the fact that you're getting or looking for a fake vax card.
      Who will people with a fake vax card hurt?

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      The current vax card will not be sufficient for proof much longer...just watch what big bro is gonna pull out of his hat next on this.
      Yep. No way they let go of this power trip. Maybe they slack off a tad since Covid is wearing thin.. But the next pandemic, and you better believe there will be one, they'll go full tilt. I mean why not, 90% of the population has proven to fall in line.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
        I don't care whether you all get vaccinated or not, but at some point it might be a good idea to quit advertising the fact that you're getting or looking for a fake vax card.
        Lol....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          I may be wrong but, I believe he wants a fake...
          Ya think?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Yep. No way they let go of this power trip. Maybe they slack off a tad since Covid is wearing thin.. But the next pandemic, and you better believe there will be one, they'll go full tilt. I mean why not, 90% of the population has proven to fall in line.
            I don’t think they’ll hurt anyone, but that doesn’t mean someone won’t come after them.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

According under whose authority the document is issued, the person holding it perhaps .....

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                I did the same thing. That's what I was told when I got my 2nd shot. Take a picture and put your card in a safe place. They said do not laminate it because if you have to get a booster shot they can't record it on your card.
                Same here took a pic of it next to my DL to show proof of person. Then stored mine in my files.

As far as getting a replacement card I would call the place you got vacinated from and see what they say. Hopefully your not dealing with a big hospital.

Comment

this is all absolute insanity. i can't believe im reading this in America.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    Without a doubt brother.
                    Crazy times coming for sure, we just think it's crazy now.
                    The amount of people that are willing to cave will only grow from here on out, and gov will only get stronger imo.

Comment

I cannot believe we're at this point.

a full blow ID card to prove your acceptance of this hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by kyle1974 View Post
                        I cannot believe we're at this point.

a full blow ID card to prove your acceptance of this hysteria.
                        the mask for the non vac folks is the new scarlet letter!

Comment

the mask for the non vac folks is the new scarlet letter!

yup...

Comment

Agree.

Also id's are racist so as a brown person I don't have one.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the word from Management at work today, Show proof of Vaccination or wear the mask indefinitely.

Since I haven't worn the mask at work since all of the BS started. I certainly will not wear it now. This **** has gotten out of control.
                              If you are vaccinated, why do I have to wear a mask? You should be good, right?

Comment

Wondering about this myself. I have no been vaccinated, nor do I have any plans to do so. But now we’re looking at a cruise in September and they’re squiring it. On the fence about just going and getting microchipped or trying my hand with a Amazon card. I don’t know how they’re going to double check anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X