No announcement yet.

McMullen County Hunters Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a bail out the other day on our ranch off 624 ran the whole ranch though 2 fences crazy times

Comment

And it was was a brand new fence!

Comment

We had a heck of a rain today. Somewhere between 3-5”+ with more on the way. Highway 72 under water west of 99!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
          Had a bail out the other day on our ranch off 624 ran the whole ranch though 2 fences crazy times
          2 different ones on our place in the last 2 weeks. They seem to follow the pipeline ROW’s. Before this crisis we had yet to see any activity.

Comment

We on a roll boys - 1.92” today.

Comment

Finally 1 1/4” actually fell on our place ! Hopefully more to come this week

Comment

Frio is up Atleast 4ft and coming up rain gauge said 2.3 on it and a lot more coming

Comment

Lots of rain [emoji109][emoji109][emoji109]

Comment

Another .52 today

Comment

The south Texas big gar tournament is this weekend if anyone has a bowfishing rig should be epic with the lake up

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                        The south Texas big gar tournament is this weekend if anyone has a bowfishing rig should be epic with the lake up
                        I feel for the lake every time I drive by on the way to the ranch. How much did it come up?

Comment

Another .83" overnight. Come on with it!

Comment

Another 1.5" plus for us in the last 24 hours...

That should put us in the 6"-8" range over the last week..

Keep on coming, ponds need filling..

Comment

Our big tank is running over the road! Probably got 6" this week and 3.6" 2 weeks ago. I would say we are right at 10" for the month of May!

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
                                Our big tank is running over the road! Probably got 6" this week and 3.6" 2 weeks ago. I would say we are right at 10" for the month of May!
                                That's awesome news..

We all sure needed it in the area.. We were super dry and the freeze did lots of damage. Brush should come back good from this wet spell!

Comment

Working...
                                X