No announcement yet.

TBH Crappie palooza moved to Jackson Hill on Sam Rayburn! 2021 May 21-23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As for baits for Murvaul. I would suggest hand ties in a shad pattern, chart/white, and purple and chart. I like the last 2 on a pink head but those are my go to's anywhere! Chris with Slab Syndicate can get you fixed up if you order now maybe. I like 1/8 on timber in summertime. For dock shooting I would look up Thump Chubbies from Lane Palmer. White hot, shadow boy, and ghost minnow are my favorites. I like those on 1/16oz heads. Pair up the timber and brush rods with a Jenko KR series 10 or 11' and if your a dock shooter don't pick up a Jenko Trick Stick unless you wanna fall in love! Frank with Lakeside Lure and Tackle carries alot of that and you can order online. If you need to rig your slab sled out beforehand get with David at Shut Up and Fish! He's the man! You can stop for gas and groceries at Brookshires on the way there! If you get a flat tire like I do all the time Lindale Tire will fix you right up! If burgers and fish aren't your thing go have some Crazy Good Mexican Food at the Jalapeno Tree! When you fall in love with these big old E Tx slabs Alan Healy with Healy Custom Homes can build momma her dream house. Most importantly, if your worried about watering the grass while your gone get with Site One! They're your one stop shop for landscape and irrigation needs!!!

About a month out!! Start hiding now slabs!!!

Slew

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
      As for baits for Murvaul. I would suggest hand ties in a shad pattern, chart/white, and purple and chart. I like the last 2 on a pink head but those are my go to's anywhere! Chris with Slab Syndicate can get you fixed up if you order now maybe. I like 1/8 on timber in summertime. For dock shooting I would look up Thump Chubbies from Lane Palmer. White hot, shadow boy, and ghost minnow are my favorites. I like those on 1/16oz heads. Pair up the timber and brush rods with a Jenko KR series 10 or 11' and if your a dock shooter don't pick up a Jenko Trick Stick unless you wanna fall in love! Frank with Lakeside Lure and Tackle carries alot of that and you can order online. If you need to rig your slab sled out beforehand get with David at Shut Up and Fish! He's the man! You can stop for gas and groceries at Brookshires on the way there! If you get a flat tire like I do all the time Lindale Tire will fix you right up! If burgers and fish aren't your thing go have some Crazy Good Mexican Food at the Jalapeno Tree! When you fall in love with these big old E Tx slabs Alan Healy with Healy Custom Homes can build momma her dream house. Most importantly, if your worried about watering the grass while your gone get with Site One! They're your one stop shop for landscape and irrigation needs!!!

Slew
      ****, you been taking lessons from Mike Waddell,Bill dance and wally marshall at the same time

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji857][emoji111][emoji109]

Comment

Saw this earlier and thought about this thread. Not sure the extent of the fish kill but hopefully it isn't bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            ****, you been taking lessons from Mike Waddell,Bill dance and wally marshall at the same time

No lie I thought I was listening to a winner from Nascar

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I predict a major crappie kill next month as well!!😝

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Slew
                I think our plan is to locate you and pitch minnows under your boat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                  Just let us know.
                  Still got that extra room?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes we do.

Comment

Almost time boys!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                        I think our plan is to locate you and pitch minnows under your boat.
                        That’s a solid plan also! I won’t be hard to find!

Comment

Saw slew and his sled trailer at the ramp today

Comment

Didn’t even straighten up my bunk boards for me!! What the heck!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Saw slew and his sled trailer at the ramp today

LMAO...this is gonna be a fun trip!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Who's in on the 20.00 heaviest fish pot?

Comment

Working...
                                X