No announcement yet.

Desperately need prayers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so sorry for your loss. I don't know that there are any words that will ease the pain. I pray for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up- may The Lord bless and keep you. I'm very sorry for your loss.

We buried our first-born daughter in 2006. She is laid to rest in Ft. Worth. It is hard. The Lord is good. We hang on to those two things. May The Lord give you grace to grieve and peace to survive this time.

Comment

I'm so sorry for your loss, prayers sent!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers, so sorry to hear this!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for you and your family. God's blessings and comfort.

Comment

just prayed, I'm so sorry.

Comment

Absolute heartbreaking to read this Michael. You and your family are in our prayers!!

Comment

No words, only prayers. Can't even imagine. So sorry. Many things in life seem so unfair. Losing a friend or loved one, been there. Losing a child...................

Comment

Very sorry to hear this tragic news, my heart aches for you and your family. God, we come together in prayer for this family. We ask for your strength, comfort, perseverance, and peace for this family. That they feel your healing and comfort as they navigate their way through this difficult time. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Please God, help Michael and his family.

Please God, help Michael and his family.

Prayers sent.

Comment

Please God, help Michael and his family

Prayers sent.

Comment

Michael, you know I've been praying for you since I saw it on FB, but posting here seems so insufficient. My heart breaks for you and I can only imagine the pain you are in.

I know you are a Christian and we both know you will see her in heaven. I will come by soon.

Until then, May God give you peace, strength and comfort. May you feel His love and the love of all of us in your heart. May His Holy Spirt rest upon you.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. Prayers sent for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers sent brother.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Working...
                                X