No announcement yet.

It’s a girl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats. Mine turns 15 this week. No need to be nervous.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      May the Good Lord be with you. I have four of those psychopaths.....err.....angels. Best gift of my life!
      Good heavens.....I don’t envy you at all Curt. I only have 1 of those psyc......err......THINGS......and she is and always has been a handful!! 😩

Congrats to y’all Chris...saw the vid on FB. There’s no greater honor in life than to be a dad IMO.

Comment

Nothing better than hearing “I love you, Daddy”.... but one more set of rolling eyes and I’m gonna slap the slobber outta somebody.[emoji23] Is it bad that I secretly wish my wife would fist fight them from time to time? God knew what he was doing not giving me a son.
        Spot on ON BOTH accounts.

I was never able to break my now 30 year old daughter of the eye rolling habit. It took the United States Navy to do that 😂😂😂

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations prayers for a safe and easy pregnancy and birth.

Comment

Congratulations Chris

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats. We have 2 of them.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

May the Good Lord be with you. I have four of those psychopaths.....err.....angels. Best gift of my life!
                    I'm with ya, I've got three of em. Eyes roll around like a slot machine. I'm tired of picking their lips up off the floor and sticking them back on their faces. They were sweet when they were little, but something about puberty changes em. [emoji849]. Just found out we're having another, praying for a little balance this go round.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m lucky enough to have a boy like I always wanted. I dreamed of having a boy, and had nightmares of having a girl. 3-4 weeks before we found out the sex of our kid I had to watch my 2 year old niece for a couple of days. I did a 180 I was wrapped around that little girls finger worse than I could ever imagine. When I came home my wife was puzzled at what happened. I wanted a girl and she knew it. I’m thankful for our boy everyday, but I wouldn’t have been the least bit upset with a girl after those two days. Congrats man!

Comment

Congrats to both of you. Your world is definately going to change but for the best.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Sir
                            God Bless
                            Bish

Comment

Congrats brother! What a blessing for you and your wife.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X