Pagosa Eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagosa Eats

I know we have a bunch of guys that have spent some time in and around Pagosa Springs. What are some of y'alls favorite eating establishments in the area?

Junction is pretty good for a good hearty down home breakfast.
    Last edited by Fargus; 01-24-2021, 07:35 PM.

We went to Coyote Moon Bar and Grill. It was really good. Not sure if it was because we spent 7 days in the moutains hunting or if was really that good but either way I'd go back again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Only memorable place we ate was Chavalos. It was exceptional! The wife and I got food poisoning at The Peak Deli which ruined three days of the trip.

Comment

I can second the bar listed above.. seemed like more of a local spot and after a week of mountain house it hit the spot

Comment

Agree with the Coyote Moon. The Colorado Roadhouse is pretty good place for burgers & beers. The Pagosa Brewery is also decent. The Rose is a tiny mom & pop restaraunt downtown that is a good spot for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
            Agree with the Coyote Moon. The Colorado Roadhouse is pretty good place for burgers & beers. The Pagosa Brewery is also decent. The Rose is a tiny mom & pop restaraunt downtown that is a good spot for breakfast.
            The Rose is the other bfast place I was trying to think of. Hit that joint up many moons ago while on a ski trip to Wolf Creek.

Comment

Kip’s. Get the green chili burger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Grab a beer at riff raff brewing, they had pretty good food also.
                Last edited by DKirk; 01-24-2021, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Tequilas was a mistake. Very bland "Mexican" food. I knew it was going to be disappointing but its where the in-laws wanted to go.

Comment

Hogbreath I think it’s called, not a lot of great places to eat in Pagosa

Comment

Kip’s and Riff Raff on the River. The Rose for breakfast. Alley House for good steak, pricey tho.

Comment

Riff Raff is probably my favorite place to eat there, but I’m a fan of brewery food.

Comment

Kips evening and 2 Chicks and a Hippie for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                            Kips evening and 2 Chicks and a Hippie for breakfast
                            I forget about 2 Chicks and Hippy until I get there. Great little breakfast spot, and always very friendly service!

Comment

Riff Raff, Los Dos Charros Mexican restaurant was good, The Breaking Room, The Rose had good breakfast, Avalanche Pizza had awesome pizza, wings and dollar beers but was closed last time we were up there.

Comment

Working...
                              X