Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t think I’d get 1k worth of satisfaction out of it my self

Comment

Priorities. I have no idea of your family situation but I’m not skipping out on my wife and kids if it was free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
        You mean ex wife right?
        That would be the WORSE mistake of my life. She is a True Blessing and is always VERY understanding of my hobbies and generally there is not an issue. I can understand her standpoint on this one.

Comment

If you are worried what your wife says then you already have your answer......

Comment

You didn't post this, looking for advice, because you already knew the answer....."NO!"

You just posted it to make us jealous of your hunt offer

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
              I was just offered a Trophy Axis Buck (really think he makes GOLD Medal ROE) for $1,000.

Here is the catch, I have to hunt and take him out THIS WEEKEND...

Thoughts?? Normal price would be $2500, but it is a deal I was presented...

What says the Green Screen??
              I'd go get him. My wife knows hunting is what I do and she loves to eat deer meet and especially axis.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                Yes it really is. Still waiting on what my wife has to say about it PLUS I have two FULL freezers of meat from Whitetails and a recent Elk Hunt...
                Send me and you won't have to worry about it anymore. After I'll come by and take some pics of you with him if you like.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Don't know why you would even have to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    I would ask pushbutton2 to front me the cash and pay him back in 2 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Lmao!!!

The only question my wife would have is if she can shoot it and not me.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I would be gone saturday morning before the sun even decides to rise, but that how i roll when it comes to bowhunting!
                      Originally posted by bswift355 View Post
                      Depends on your family situation, kids etc. I would think.
                      U got it!

Comment

Christmas will come around next year too...

Comment

Dang. My wife woulda pushed me out the door with a rifle instead of a bow and said hurry up!

Glad the ranch is keeping the offer open for ya! You are probably doing the right thing. But still..

Comment

If my wife wasn't on board with that sort of thing then I would know she wasn't the right person for me.

Comment

Happy wife happy life.

That’s what I’ve been told.

I wouldn’t be happy if my wife told me I couldn’t go on that hunt.

Comment

Think I would be asking forgiveness instead of permission.

Comment

Working...
                                X