No announcement yet.

Stolen 2014 Honda Foreman - Pictures/Vids of Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a bunch of risk for a four wheeler. Sucks man, hope those jerks are caught.

I am 99% sure those are two different trucks in the two videos earlier in the post.

Comment

With that much video, how was there not am alarm system something off

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        I want to say the unit has roll up doors on the front and back, but going off of the first pic by the OP, a chain link fence separates each individual unit. So if you can get access to one unit, you can see whats inside the majority of the units. Agree that they came prepared.

OP, do you know how they got inside the storage yard? Did they hit other units? Just looking at google street view, it looks like that dental place to the south has a camera facing the storage yard.
        The storage unit doesn't have security, it only has a chain link gate with a chain and combination lock on it. They cut the chain pretty easy to get into the storage lot. They did not hit any other units except mine and the one next to me. The one next to me had lots of tools and some performance car parts, they didn't touch any of that stuff from what I've heard. They didn't take any of my other hunting stuff that was in the storage unit either. I've talked to the dental place across the street and they've told me that they don't have any cameras outside.

Comment

I just did a quick interview with KPRC Channel 2. I think they are going to air the video tonight at about 10pm.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
            With that much video, how was there not am alarm system something off
            This is a very low budget storage place. No cameras, no alarms, just chains and locks. The video footage is from a trail camera that I had tucked into the rafters of my storage unit. They planned for everything... except that there was a camera up high inside of the unit recording them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruark View Post
              I don't think it's the same guy as in the Houston article. Different head, nose, goatee...
              I agree. I don't think it's the same guy.

Comment

Good Luck, If they run it someone will rat him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
                  I just did a quick interview with KPRC Channel 2. I think they are going to air the video tonight at about 10pm.

Did you offer a reward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dushon View Post
                    Did you offer a reward?

No... darn. I should have done that!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesg1224 View Post
                      No... darn. I should have done that!

Yep. $$$ flips crackheads quick

Comment

It's up on channel 2 news website also. A whole lot of people are gonna get a look at the guy.

Comment

Saw on channel 2 just now. Hope they catch them

Comment

On channel 2 this morning. Hope they get those sumbitches

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Good deal. I don't know how you got the news involved but good for you .

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Got me thinking, I would think you could make a TV show on stuff like this just like America's most wanted. With all the video phones and cameras people have now.

Comment

Working...
                                X