Buccees League city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buccees League city

Anybody know if they carry the ASF Feeders? Lease mate said he is done with ladders after this last weekend and wants to grab one before the next trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last I checked I didn’t see any. But I’ll be honest & say that was a few weeks back.
    If no one gets back to you, I’ll be off that way tomorrow & can check...

Comment

Not sure about League City but just up the road in Baytown has 15-20 of them

Comment

I don’t recall seeing them there either and actually just drove out to Wharton to pick one up last week. I think Baytown, Katy, and Wharton have them as far as Houston area.

Comment

I have this one I got from Bucees. Located in Bellville TX $250

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow, $250 is cheaper than any other buccees I know of. I guess I’ll swing by Baytown when I go back to work next week.

Comment

Buccees League city

Originally posted by DK1555 View Post
              Wow, $250 is cheaper than any other buccees I know of. I guess I’ll swing by Baytown when I go back to work next week.

I think he’s offering to sell it used for $250. Not a Bucees price.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Oops, currently trying to keep up with my 19 month old so mind was in 2 different places.

Sorry, Bellville is a little to far for him or me, thanks for the offer though. I’m sure someone on here will snag it up at that price.

Comment

Working...
                  X