"In the Zone"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"In the Zone"

Been shooting my bow quite a bit in the evenings here lately, one cause their ain't much else to do and two cause I just like to practice. Any rate, the last 3 days the 3" dot looked about 30" at 50 yds and I was filling it up. Today it looked about 3 centimeters and I had a hard time staying consistent. Started me thinking back to when I was playing ball and I would get "in the zone" and the baseball looked like a beachball floating up there and other days it looked like a bb going 100 mph. Any rate, don't get discouraged if you're a little inconsistent from time to time, and go to making a lot of changes to your set up. Just keep shooting and you will be good.

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
    Been shooting my bow quite a bit in the evenings here lately, one cause their ain't much else to do and two cause I just like to practice. Any rate, the last 3 days the 3" dot looked about 30" at 50 yds and I was filling it up. Today it looked about 3 centimeters and I had a hard time staying consistent. Started me thinking back to when I was playing ball and I would get "in the zone" and the baseball looked like a beachball floating up there and other days it looked like a bb going 100 mph. Any rate, don't get discouraged if you're a little inconsistent from time to time, and go to making a lot of changes to your set up. Just keep shooting and you will be good.
    Heck yeah I know what you mean. I've been in my zone after making a minor tweak to my Vertix.....then i got out my Hoyt CS and drilled a few good shots with no sights with the Hoyt. Man I love that bow. I shoot at 25yds, 30 and 45 yds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
    X