No announcement yet.

NM Governor's Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To help you out I will pay you $1000 for the tag.

:-)

Comment

I tend to agree with the others...you can always make more money, you won’t always have this opportunity.

Comment

Tough decision for sure. I would keep the rocky hunt as it’s the toughest one to buy or draw in my opinion. If I didn’t have so much other stuff lined up I would very strongly consider making you an offer. I wouldn’t pay $100,000 but I would probably offer what I have tied up in my Carmen island hunt. Good luck!!!!

Comment

Man definitely look hard into what you get offered and what taxes would be on top of paying for a stone sheep hunt. You will net some cash but it would have to be a whole lot for that trade for me

Sheep under $30 is gonna be Dall

Comment

Congrats regardless of the direction you go!

Comment

All depends on what you can sell it for. You can keep on applying and MIGHT draw another Rocky tag. It MIGHT be good but probably not as good as the governor tag in NM.

With that said, for me I’d sell it if I could get the right price. Sheep slam is my primary hunting goal. Dall and Stone are pretty much only a paid hunt. You have a chance at drawing Rocky and Desert. If I could sell the tag and go get my Stone and Dall done for the money then I’d do it. Problem is that you will need to net around $100k after taxes to go hunt both of those with quality outfitters in Canada.

Comment

Working...
              X