X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2BigMethod View Post
    Check out SONICKING on Amazon. $40
    [ATTACH]1000092[/ATTACH]
    This one is somewhat similar to the Nikon M223 that I had a few yrs ago. I will look into this, thanks!

Comment

Aero is pretty good for the money. That’s the route I’d go if I was needing a solid budget mount.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
        Aero is pretty good for the money. That’s the route I’d go if I was needing a solid budget mount.
        I was thinking aero or primary arms would be good. Ive read good things. I really want the PEPR QD and they are on sale for 80 right now but Im just not able to bite the bullet just yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Larue is my number one choice.

Aero is a very close second and a little cheaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spend it now or buy something cheap for now and still spend it later. That’s never made sense to me. Save a little
            longer and get what you want. You’ll be cheaper in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by nairb2580 View Post
              Reviews are pretty good on this. I've seen several videos where folks like the PA mounts. Definitely an option. Thanks!
              I just received mine this week. Still waiting on the scope to get here so I can try it out. It has a great finish and I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Comment

The SWFA S.S.A.L.T. mount has not let me down. I have a few.

SWFA is an optics manufacturing specializing in rifle scopes built for tactical, hunting, and long range shooting known for quality and precision optics.

Reasonably priced, and pretty durable. No issues with misalignment or any other stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X