• Show
Clear All

Looks great. Congrats. Who did the work? Sorry if I missed it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

****ing amazing

Comment

Originally posted by trooperjd View Post
        So everything in that mount is from the location in which he was killed. I think it turned out well and worth the wait. I am very hard to please when it comes to cat faces especially the eyes, but Allen Palermo did a great job and I couldn't be happier.
        Looks Great! I was worried waiting on my cat that the face wouldn't look right as well. Your cat is definitely bigger then mine was. At least it looks like he is. Beautiful Cat and truly a Trophy of a Lifetime!!! I bet you cant wait to get him home!

Every time I open my front door my cat is staring me down.

Comment

Incredible cat! I've have seen two in my life while bow hunting. One was gone in a flash as it was chasing a fawn. The other walked right by me at 10 yards. I was about 15 years old and hunting on the ground. I was too scared to move! I wish I could have that hunt back now.

Comment

Can't wait to see the pictures of him in your house. I have been watching the progress Allen has been making every time I go into the shop. Congrats again.

Comment

Wow, what a story and what a mount!!!!! Congrats all the way around!!!!

Comment

Awesome story, just read the whole post! Awesome mount as well. Can't wait for more pics. Back up alittle I want to see more of those antlers that were teasing me n the bottom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is awesome looking!

Comment

I may have a pic of those antlers let me see.

Comment

The mount really turned out nice. you're right he did an amazing job on the face and eyes.

Comment

Very Nice looking mount, Congrats.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

Amazing. In for living room pics. So jealous

Comment

Finally home. Not sure on the pics cause the lighting sucks on my phone.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Another
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X