? about waht caliber on pistols.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? about waht caliber on pistols.

Coming to the GS again for help and suggestions on makes/models/calibers on pistols for a newbie that is wanting to get something for protection and CC. Nothing to fancy.

Fire away!

Kahr CW 9 gets my vote

Comment

Sig p365 or p365XL are both nice for concealed carry. The XL is 3/4" or so longer and also taller. Springfield Hellcat is very similar in size and mag capacity to the P365.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

To get started I would go 9mm in either glock 43, Kahr cw9, or sig p365. If you can, get a size xdm to practice. They are easy to shoot!

Comment

I've got to say Shield.
          God Bless
          Bish

Comment

Nothing fancy you say? Get a used Glock 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Kahr’s are easy to conceal. Sig 365 or 938.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                To get started I would go 9mm in either glock 43, Kahr cw9, or sig p365. If you can, get a size xdm to practice. They are easy to shoot!
                What he said! ^

I'm partial to Glock 43, but I like the Sig p365 too.

Comment

Hard to go wrong with something from Glock, S&W M&P, or Sig. I’d have the individual handle different models from each one of these manufacturers and go with whatever they say feels best.

Jake

Comment

You are already flush with good info. I got a Sig 365 in Feb & it is the most comfortable and accurate carry weapon I’ve ever used.

Comment

Big fan of the shield 9. Everything mentioned above are great options though.

Comment

Go with the 9. Plenty good choices listed. I’ll throw the Glock 43x out there. It has become my favorite edc. Really nice size and carries great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine are all .40s but if I had to start over I would go 9mm simply because of ammo cost and the little difference between the two calibers. Lots and lots of great carry guns out there now, you can hardly go wrong.

Comment

My favorite is the 365XL that I’m carrying now. I’ve shot Glocks, M&Ps, Sig p238/938, Kahrs. From a concealed standpoint and shoot ability my preference is the 365XL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sometimes it takes years and many guns, clothes, belts, and holster types to figure out what your definition of CC and comfort is.

If the Nine doesn’t handle Plus P Plus 147gr, I don’t even consider it.

Comment

Working...
                              X