No announcement yet.

CNC router projects! who has one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can any of you guys versed in CNC routers tell me what you think a good price on this would be. says it has been lightly used and comes with X controller, spindle and all other original parts. I have been wanting one, still in research stage. does not include laptop
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rick View Post
      can any of you guys versed in CNC routers tell me what you think a good price on this would be. says it has been lightly used and comes with X controller, spindle and all other original parts. I have been wanting one, still in research stage. does not include laptop
      Resale seems to get pretty good on this stuff. It being assembled will save you about 8-10hrs!

What bits come with it? Those things add to fast in cost.

I haven't looked at xcarve very much.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

For the 1000mm X-Carve you are looking at about 2500 new with the bits, taxes and what nots. It all depends on what "lightly" used means. Looking at the set up, I would say $1000 - $1500 would be a killer deal, and I would haggle if he is asking more than that. As for the set up, Like mmoses says, you are saving a bit of time there.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. They want 1400. I was thinking a bit less. I know they don’t want to ship and they are close to me. I would imagine one could take a while to sell I want one to play with and see if it is for me. This seems like a decent entry

Comment

Thanks for the replies. They want 1400. I was thinking a bit less. I know they don’t want to ship and they are close to me. I would imagine one could take a while to sell I want one to play with and see if it is for me. This seems like a decent entry
            I would jump on that if I was in the market.

Comment

From what you told us - that is a fair price. I would close the deal

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                I can do it and ship it to you if can't find anyone.
                Still looking in the DFW area. I reached out to neighbors on Nextdoor app to see if they have a CNC machine. If I don't get any hits, my wife's aunt and uncle have a slip at the Lakewood Yacht Club, we're due for a visit. That would knock out two stones with one bird... Thanks again for the offer. I'll shoot you a PM when the time gets closer!

Comment

Some recent projects

Comment

Some recent projects

That’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some recent projects
                      What is the size of those?

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                        What is the size of those?
                        10in from el paso to texarkana

Comment

Some recent projects

Those look great!! Awesome job!

Comment

Great work

Comment

Just picked up a Shapeoko xxl and found this thread. Some great looking projects!

Any words of wisdom or lessons learned while putting it together are appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by rdorsett View Post
                                Just picked up a Shapeoko xxl and found this thread. Some great looking projects!

Any words of wisdom or lessons learned while putting it together are appreciated!
                                I don't have the Shapeoko, but take your time!!! Don't rush it! Just enjoy the process. I took 3 days to build and set up my X-Carve. Then have fun

Comment

Working...
                                X