Push To Talk Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Push To Talk Options

I’m looking for a PTT option for a group of guys on a budget. First and foremost, does anyone have any experience with AT&T PTT? Reviews are spotty so looking for firsthand experience, specifically with iPhones. My guys were using the free Zello app but it got compromised a few weeks ago. Looking for something super reliable and cheap.

Its all over data now, no real PTT out there really anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
      Its all over data now, no real PTT out there really anymore.
      That may be but the concept is the same I think. I’m looking for something that doesn’t require a phone call or a radio to talk to a group of guys with a push of a digital button. Like I say, Zello was our go to so something similar to that is what I’m looking for.

Comment

The arrival of PTT Radios has revolutionized the Two Way Radio industry and far exceeds the coverage and performance of traditional radio trunking net...

Comment

Not PTT. But we use Marco Polo. Group video chat, can either talk and chat live or watch when you get a chance. Very easy to use.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ill bring this back up. Im on the hunt for a PTT app too...outside of cell range.

If this is actually a void of technology...then it becomes a niche. Where the nerds at?

Specifically...wheres the nerds that wanna turn a few million hunter bucks?

Comment

Originally posted by RLUM View Post
              I tried this. Its sketch. Developed by Greg Wilkinson but wamts an account and still seems to operate on an international phone network system.

Need to drop off the cellular web...not stayed connected. Point to point. Not point to cell to point.

Comment

Working...
              X