Super embarrassing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youngblood View Post
    Hopefully he learns not to lie as this causes great frustrations for all involved.
    Yes, about all you can do is revisit that 9th commandment as on object lesson in not telling the truth; and how it affects all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      PM inbound...........
      Replied

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        This is what I was just saying on another thread. It is coming, and they will ask if there are any guns in the house and deem you unfit as a parent and take away your family. Had this discussion the other day with my wife. Men need to realize it is time to step up and change this crap or they will destroy everything we have. It is no accident, it is part of the leftists plan. Make a decision now how far you are going to let this go, discuss it with your family and stick to a plan.
        This happened... had to show them the safe../

As well as every other room in the house, my pantry and my fridge

Comment

How about have a sit down with the boy and explain to him what will happen if cps doesn’t believe you. Cps is a joke and I feel for you having to deal with this

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
            How about have a sit down with the boy and explain to him what will happen if cps doesn’t believe you. Cps is a joke and I feel for you having to deal with this
            Already done

Comment

I had the same kid of thing happen to me once. CPS worker showed up at the house to inspect. Turned out her son and my son went to school together. She proceeded to brag on her son and how proud she was that all his friend refereed to him as a pimp and a thug. I stood up and walked into the bedroom and my wife told her she had about 5 seconds to exit house. I called her supervisor the next day.

Comment

Sorry to hear this one bud.

Wife you to get upset with me when I'd get hard on our girls. Said all they had to do was call CPS. My response was they can come and take them but I was not going to have a minor be disrespectful.

The sad part is that the kiddos out there that need help don't get it.

Hopefully your kiddo has learned something from this.

Comment

First I am sorry you are having to deal with this

second thing is I would want to know why an adult woman was texting my son in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                    First I am sorry you are having to deal with this

second thing is I would want to know why an adult woman was texting my son in the first place
                    Agreed, but if I say anything now, I’m sure it will be used Against me

Comment

be strong...firm....keep the faith....you are the man of your house.

Comment

Prayers up for ya !

Comment

Originally posted by easeup View Post
                          be strong...firm....keep the faith....you are the man of your house.
                          I told the lady that I’m an open book... I haven’t had to spank my kids in 8 years, because now I only have to raise my voice...

That was translated into “so you yell at your children?”

Comment

Oh my, that is terrible. I’m sure he already regrets it and is scared as hell. Imagine when you were a child and someone showing up at your house to remove you. A few days in a foster home he would be begging to go back to that horrible place he came from. Seriously, how do you handle a situation like this? I’d be at my wits end trying figure out the best action to take.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                              Oh my, that is terrible. I’m sure he already regrets it and is scared as hell. Imagine when you were a child and someone showing up at your house to remove you. A few days in a foster home he would be begging to go back to that horrible place he came from. Seriously, how do you handle a situation like this? I’d be at my wits end trying figure out the best action to take.
                              He cried immediately, because he thought they were taking him, “I love them both so much, and I don’t want to leave”

It’s a crappy situation for sure

Comment

I would of told my 12 year old to pack his bag. You’re leaving with those ****ers.

Comment

Working...
                                X