X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarrellS View Post
    Double Down

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
    Ah ****, them brush country boys bout to rise up....

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Ah ****, them brush country boys bout to rise up....
      Lol

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bandana for them rattling sessions

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

All the supplements that attract deer... the two ingredients are 95% corn and or rice bran. joke

Comment

Big Lee you have nailed it. I've laughed at the gimmick guys my entire hunting life. They know the magic products but they don't know their quarry. I've lived on Lake Fork for nearly 30 years and have been bass fishing since my uncle guided on Toledo Bend in the early 70s. The manufacturers have always understood that it is not the animal they have to attract, its us. Hand corn, lol. Red rattletraps. Purple worms, Trophy Rock. Scent products. Do you really think that a few sprays out of a bottle will kill your scent and fool a downwind deer? I guess the cocaine smugglers haven't figured this on out since the police dogs keep finding drugs packed in all sorts of stuff. Its not that some of these products don't work. Its just not for the reason that 99% think they do. There's a sucker born every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Welcome to the thread, Radar. Glad to have ya!
              😂😂😂

I thought they was talking about that remote control doodad to work the feeder from the blind.

I done did a whole bunch of goober incidents this week. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I thought they was talking about that remote control doodad to work the feeder from the blind.

I done did a whole bunch of goober incidents this week. Lol
                Save yourself a bunch of figuring and just count up the non goober accidents. I find it easier on myself.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                  Nice, so which one do you think is getting it done for you? Ozonics or evercalm?
                  It’s a combo of all the tools in the bag my friend. But like I said, if you can’t be in the right spot, be freakin still and be freakin quiet nothing but Lady Luck will help you

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                    It’s a combo of all the tools in the bag my friend. But like I said, if you can’t be in the right spot, be freakin still and be freakin quiet nothing but Lady Luck will help you
                    I gotcha. Not positive but I think I was using evercalm when I killed my avatar buck.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                      Being in the right spot gets overlooked so much. Sometimes I think people forget that deer don't come on here and read these posts. They don't have the hunting apps. They basically do whatever they want. All you can do is get in position. After that, then all this other stuff comes into play.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                        The times I have used the Butt Out Tool, it actually works, at least for me!
                        Me too!

Comment

All the supplements that attract deer... the two ingredients are 95% corn and or rice bran. joke

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Compound bows

Comment

Remember the Acorn Cruncher? Supposedly made the sound of deer eating acorns. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X