Compromise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snappertapper View Post
    we had a couple growing up. both were of the indoor/outdoor variety, which i'm assuming this one will be.

Also had a couple that lived under the house we rented in college on a farm, but those things were pretty much wild/ nocturnal.

I dont seem to hate them as much as most on here, but I certainly would never get one for myself, but at the very least all of the responses have been entertaining and about what i was expecting.

Well if its indoor outdoor you can't get it de-clawed. That would be too cruel for Kitty. Hopefully you live on a busy street so Kitty has lots of cars to dodge.

I was Googling "cat breed with the lowest life expectancy" and found this page.

Stay faaaaaaaaaar away from these breeds.

Like others have said hit a shelter up and maybe you can find one with some mileage already on it or some serious health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by JHT View Post
      Well if its indoor outdoor you can't get it de-clawed. That would be too cruel for Kitty. Hopefully you live on a busy street so Kitty has lots of cars to dodge.

I was Googling "cat breed with the lowest life expectancy" and found this page.

Stay faaaaaaaaaar away from these breeds.

Like others have said hit a shelter up and maybe you can find one with some mileage already on it or some serious health issues.
      This made me giggle...

Comment

Working...
      X