Ontario Black Bear Hunt 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ontario Black Bear Hunt 2021

Reservations made for four hunters/fishermen. Only two can go. Leaving August 9 or 10.
    Driving, my truck and SXS. Total cost $2500 each. Need two more. Need passport, covid shots.
    more details call eight three zero 857-3500. Bill

$2500 includes license, food, fuel, cabin and tips. Wasn't hunted last year or this Spring. Outboards for fishing-walleye and pike at camp. Most bears 250# some up to 500#. Mostly archery but rifles or muzzle loaders are legal. We bait over 25 stands and pick our spots. Been going for 15 years. Mandatory covid shot has cut down list of hunters.

Comment

I might have some blank cards if anyone needs them.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great opportunity for someone, other then Covid shot

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
          Great opportunity for someone, other then Covid shot
          I’m probably turning down a moose hunt this year because a covid shot is required

Comment

Dang, sounds fun.

Comment

I didn't think the border opened later in August?

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                I’m probably turning down a moose hunt this year because a covid shot is required
                Why not get the shot and go kill a moose?

Comment

That’s a heck of a drive isn’t it?

Comment

Did that years ago. The walleye fishing and eating was almost worth the price of the trip. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangefinder View Post
                      Why not get the shot and go kill a moose?

I’m terrified of what’s in the shot.

Enough to cancel a moose hunt over it.

Friend of ours got it, perfectly healthy 28 year old, now has to go see the cardiologist for severe heart inflammation. His wife got the shot and started having her period 3 times a month.

Another 30 year old lady on our neighborhood got it then had an pulmonary embolism and stroked out and died. Perfectly healthy individual.

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                        I’m terrified of what’s in the shot.

Enough to cancel a moose hunt over it.

Friend of ours got it, perfectly healthy 28 year old, now has to go see the cardiologist for severe heart inflammation. His wife got the shot and started having her period 3 times a month.

Another 30 year old lady on our neighborhood got it then had an pulmonary embolism and stroked out and died. Perfectly healthy individual.

Wells that’s no good sorry to hear that. So I’m assuming that doctors or who ever has 100% can prove it’s all from the shot? I’m just curious because I have gotten the shot a long time ago and I’m fine and I’m headed to Newfoundland for a moose hunt in September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was all in except that dam shot. I just can't force myself to take it. This is a great deal for someone though!!!

Comment

We filled up the hunt.

Comment

Well we changed date on hunt to suit third hunter. Now he has to cancel. We are now leaving after Labor Day. Still need one or two more hunter. give me a call if interested number on first post. Sites are being baited now every three days. Should be lots of bears. Border is open, still need Covid shots and test within 72 hours of entering Canada.,

Comment

Working...
                              X