Rattlesnake avoidance class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rattlesnake avoidance class

Rattlesnake avoidance class? Found one in Austin, haven't called them yet. $60 a snake. Any class around Waco area?

Let me know what you find - seriously. I am actively looking.

I have heard a few people tell me Winter Kennels.

I'm in Austin and need to get my dog in a class.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mind sharing the Austin contact?

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
          Mind sharing the Austin contact?

Not my club. There’s no phone number listed. Sorry I can’t be of any more help

Comment

Need one as well….I’m in New Braunfels

Comment

Get a shock collar and some snakes. I took two dogs to them and it's a basic premise. Bring the dogs in downwind of the snake on a check cord and when the get close, has snoot full of the scent, light them up.
              We do our own now and it seems as effective as what we paid to have done. Except we can run them through multiple times around different sets where snakes like to beer. In the barn, around a brush pile, at the tank.
              Yes I know, they'll tell you there is more to it than that. And I watched closer the second time with my pup and I'm pretty sure it wasn't rocket science. At least not where I went.
              No way I'll ever pay again.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

I used to use 2 Rivers Kennels in New Braunfels. Not sure if he’s still in the rattlesnake game maybe worth checking out 512-964-5980

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    X2 ^^^ Wayne is a member here good people.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      This is who I use as well. My lab lets me know when one is around just by her reaction most of the time before I've seen it.

Comment

I need to find a class also. Will reach out to Wayne. If your in Rattlesnake county I highly suggest this. Had a Jack Russell bit Saturday at 3pm. She died at 6am Sunday morning. Absolutely horrible watching a pet suffer like that. If I would have been sure of the outcome I would have put her out of her misery way sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                          This is who I use as well. My lab lets me know when one is around just by her reaction most of the time before I've seen it.

How’s Betty?

Comment

Having a class in Belton on the 29th. Heart of Texas retriever club. Saw it on Facebook. Anyone been through this class ?

Comment

Looked on the Snake Breaker website and am interested in the class it looks like he will be holding in Weatherford in August. Any idea how much he typically charges/ how long it takes? Didn't see any mention of that on the website.

Comment

Working...
                              X