Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas crown?

Never heard of it anyone ever tried it?

A friend of mine from high school makes Texas Silver Star Whiskey. You should try it

Comment

It used to come in a bag and they were sued by crown royal lol.

Never tried it. Can't have Texas and Canada on the same bottle.

Comment

its Good!! I just bought one last week and it came with bandana , the first one did have a Bag, , but as for the Whisky, its alright... won't trade for my Crown

Comment

40 seems HIGH. I thought I got some for like 25-30.... may be wrong I've been through a few bottles of tx sense then. For the money firstone and Roberts (TX) is better

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            It used to come in a bag and they were sued by crown royal lol.

Never tried it. Can't have Texas and Canada on the same bottle.
            Yea it was a leather bag i beleive. My dad is a big crown drinker and he drank this a few times and said it wasnt bad. He drinks it on ice so i imagine mixed with some kida soda it should do the trick.

Comment

Haven't tried it yet. But I will.

Comment

It sucks

Comment

I liked it myself and I am a big crown royal fan when it comes to whiskey which is what I drink 95% of the time. the crown xo and crown monarch are great FYI. I bought a bottle on my way to the lake house a couple weeks ago just to change it up......I figured if I didnt like it I would just leave it up there and someone would drink it eventually......well it didn't make it thru the weekend. It ain't crown but its pretty good stuff regardless.

Comment

Didn't like it. I like 40 creek more, then the real crown.

Comment

I like it just fine. We bought 3 or 4 handles for our HLSR cook-off tent this year and nobody complained!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        It sucks
                        That's a little harsh. Haha. We all drank Keystone at some point too.

Comment

Yeah. It's OK. If you want to try something new, try TX. It's good stuff. Not stocked everywhere yet, but will be. Now, that I think about it, need to go pour me one.

Comment

Not good for much other than a mixer

Comment

Texas crown?

My buddy works for the company who makes/distributed it and helped get it going. His mom actually sewed the first prototype bag they used. He gives it out free and I still won't drink it and I love whiskey, lol

Comment

Working...
                              X