This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James View Post
    If the SEC Vote goes in TU favor tomorrow, I am convinced it was mail-in ballots, no voter ID required. None of y’all can convince me otherwise.
    I laughed.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      “ Big 12 commissioner Bob Bowlsby tells @SINow that he has documented evidence that ESPN tried to encourage an unnamed conference to add Big 12 members in an effort to destabilize the league so Texas & OU could avoid exit fees.

"It is tortious interference," he says.”
      A couple of lawyer buddies of mine commented on a possible tortious interference suit regarding the SEC at the beginning of this. They basically said as defense attorneys when they see tortious interference on a lawsuit they aren't worried.

But, at the end of the day, this is just a negotiating position for the Big 12. If they want to continue to be a conference, they need ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        There is no football banter lol, its late July! Why do you think this is happening now?
        What was happening was some weird bromance crud about what each learned about themselves at their schools. If we are going down that road lets talk about the chicks from the past at least.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
          What was happening was some weird bromance crud about what each learned about themselves at their schools. If we are going down that road lets talk about the chicks from the past at least.
          True story

Comment

You’re right.
            Hot Country, College Station Chicks in short shorts, tank tops and boots > Confused hippie chicks with blue hair and arm pit hair in Austin
            Ags Win again

Comment

TEXAS A&M SYSTEM BOARD OF REGENTS VOTES TO SUPPORT SEC EXPANSION

I was hoping we could abstain so it’d be 13-0. Nov. 19, 1915: Texas A&M defeated Texas, 13-0, at Kyle Field. ... In February 1917, a group of Aggies stole the Texas mascot and branded the 1915 score into the longhorn's hide
              Last edited by James; 07-28-2021, 06:03 PM.

Comment

You’re right.

Hot Country, College Station Chicks in short shorts, tank tops and boots > Confused hippie chicks with blue hair and arm pit hair in Austin

Ags Win again
                Dumbest comment yet and that is saying alot on a thread with Chase This, CHL and the Red Raider scorned. Lol.

Dear lord man.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 07-28-2021, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Dumbest comment yet.

Dear lord man.

Take a Joke, thousands of hot chicks at both schools. There, I finally said something nice about TU!
                  Last edited by James; 07-28-2021, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Bowlsby has already overplayed his hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

TEXAS A&M SYSTEM BOARD OF REGENTS VOTES TO SUPPORT SEC EXPANSION

I was hoping we could abstain so it’d be 13-0. Nov. 19, 1915: Texas A&M defeated Texas, 13-0, at Kyle Field. ... In February 1917, a group of Aggies stole the Texas mascot and branded the 1915 score into the longhorn's hide

Regent Michael Hernandez was the only vote to oppose the statement. Hmmm, the leak.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        Bowlsby has already overplayed his hand.

He's not the best 'leader'.....

Comment

Not a great way for B12 to start the battle IMO
                          Never seen Bowlsby that animated he is usually one step above comatose They are fighting for their life and not going to just roll over and die. This could get real ugly if these first accusations are this strong.

Comment

You’re right.

Ags Win again
                            At least the girls in College Station are actually girls and not confused boys pretending to be girls...... [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                              At least the girls in College Station are actually girls and not confused boys pretending to be girls...... [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                                There are more hot women in either Westlake or Lakeway than all of BCS. Either of them. Not both combined. Round Rock, Cedar Park or Leander too. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X