No announcement yet.

Covid Incident at Doctors today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do not doubt your experience with your Doc., but just wanted to say that I know a lot of doctors that are NOT pushing the vaccine.

Comment

Found out today the father in law of a guy I work with was sent to the ER with fever and strokes, brain bleed 4 days after the vaccine. In coma and expecting to die at
      Anytime. Of course the DR’s said it’s unrelated but was perfectly fine before the shot.

Comment

I’m not getting it either, screw them!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
          At 87 after a stroke, I might just take my chances with a virus also. Good for y'all on sticking with your choice.
          My dad had a stroke 14 days ago and is currently in an in-patient rehab facility. I think he has the potential for a nearly complete recover in the physical aspect. However, I am concerned about some of the neurological changes I’ve seen.

Would you be willing to discuss your experience with me via PM or other method? Will completely understand if you prefer not to share.

Comment

I ain’t getting one either!

Comment

I'm 64 ugh! Saw my cardiologist and he asked if I had the shot and I said no and it was end of story. My previous cardiologist 8 years ago said screw this BS back then and retired. They're making these doctors do what they say.

Comment

My twin and dad were Dr's. I don't have much nice to say about Dr's and have fired a ton in my lifetime. My Dad lived long enough to witness my disdane and died really mad at me.

I do not suffer fools......................

Comment

I'm in the medical field. The majority of Dr's I know are against the vaccine. I'd say 70 to 80 percent. I myself, will not get it.

Comment

It’s happening to 30-somethings too. I went in for my yearly physical, doc interrogated me about why I refuse the shot. After the third or fourth question I finally just got up and walked out. Why would I take health advice from someone like this…. She followed me down the hall talking and I told her she can keep the copay (which, I didn’t have one but wasn’t thinking straight).

If anyone has recommendations on a good PCP in San Antonio, I’m open.

Comment

Great work Bish! My doc asked me at my physical the other day if I got the vax. Told him no and I wouldn't. No push back at all. He said you have to do what you feel is best for you. Gotta say that surprised me.

Comment

My wife's baby brother's father in-law died from a massive heart attack the day after his second shot. Not sure if it was related, they didn't waste the money on an autopsy that they likely wouldn't have gotten an honest answer on.

Comment

Way to stand your ground!

Comment

It's good to see people standing their ground and saying NO!

I'm like everyone else, "Why are the doctors pushing people to get the shot, when they know that the shot is not a true Vaccine?"

Comment

Anyone can have an auto accident, the greatest killer in America besides the bogus covid numbers. Anyone can be shot by a crackhead for $5. Many ways to die in this world and nothin we can do about them. I'm with others that the info about Covid is so discombobulated that it is really anyone's guess whether it is real or not!
                              I'm 65 and have survived 46 yrs in a chemical plant, playin with the chemicals that can kill ya. Not really ready to die but I think I'll take my chances alongside the freeway idiots and crackheads.

Comment

funny no one died of the flu this year ! and i ask does your vaccine not work unless i have one ? then i get the deer in headlight look . no short supply of A..clowns this day and age. we`ll see in about three years how many are still normal ..

Comment

Working...
                                X