Meopta DichrotechReticle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meopta DichrotechReticle

Anyone used this reticle from Meopta? Intrigued but would like to hear some reviews.

I looked through several with it deciding on which model to buy. It’s weird. The reticle changes colors depending on what it’s on. So the whole reticle isn’t one color at times. Hard to explain. I didn’t like it. Opted for one without.

Comment

I like it. I have the 4C Dichro and in low light conditions the target doesn't get obstructed by the reticle, like with some illuminated ones. Good technology and don't have to worry about running out of battery.

Comment

Thanks for the input, just couldn't get on board with that reticle. Went with an illuminated reticle in a 3-18x50 for the new .257wby.

Comment

It can be confusing. While the Dichro does come in cal. specific reticles they can ALL be dialed in using whatever cal you are shooting using Strelok Pro. Ex.- you pick the 6.5 cm reticle and shoot a 300 Win., in the app just change the cal from 6.5cm to .300 Win. I know, confusing and just having a generic BDC scope that each person can dial in with their ballistic data would be easier. That is what I have heard from many guys and it may happen. Meopta's Optika6 3-18x50 illuminated is one heck of an optic and loaded with great features.

Comment

Well the scope showed up yesterday and I guess I did order the Dichro reticle. After playing with it a little, I think I'm going to give it try. Initially hated it but once I dialed in the focus, etc. I think it will work.

Comment

Which one do you have? I have the 4D Dichro reticle and I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                Which one do you have? I have the 4D Dichro reticle and I like it.
                Same

Comment

I am looking forward to what you guys think after getting in some range time with your new scopes. The range won't give you a real feel for how the Dichro technology will help you in the field, but it'll at least give you an idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X