Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Airlines is a poop show right now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slew View Post
    You should thank em for canceling your flight to Baltimore! That place is a dump!
    No joke! This vendor has 2 offices, 1 in Baltimore, the other in Harrisburg, PA and though Harrisburg is certainly harder to fly in and out of, I asked 2x’s if we could move our meeting there. Still got to go to Baltimore

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
      These early morning flights are getting canceled because they are not full. They know they have a 1/3 full plane at 9:00am and another at 11:15am. Low and behold they have 1/3 plane at 2:45. Cancel the first two and your one and only flight at 2:45 is now full. You now only spent money on one full flight instead of three 1/3 full flights. I cant blame them. They took it on the chin last year even thought they got govt handout. It sucks as a consumer but very smart if you are a business.
      Incorrect.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of info out there gentlemen, just stay off the lame stream media and get edjumacated.
        They don't want pilots that have been jabbed. They don't want customers that have been jabbed. Dozens of real information sights available.
        Originally from STEW PETERS SHOW https://www.bitchute.com/video/DJ5E0GbMvRwm/ BREAKING! Leaked Airline Documents Reveal HORRIFIC Details About 'Vaccinated' Pilots Stew Peters Show. June 21, 2021 Internal documents obtained by Dr. Jane Ruby illustrate catastrophe waiting to happen!Airline pilots are dropping dead at alarming rates after being forced to take the jab, or face losing their careers.This is a MAJOR concern for hundreds of thousands of daily air travelers, and it's only getting worse! [a]www.StewPeters.tv[/a] ⁣ [a]www.StewPeters.tv[/a] | www.DrJaneRuby.com | https://www.redvoicemedia.com/category/pc-radio/ ⁣This Content Is Mirrored. Please support the original creator. All credit, royalties and sincere thanks to the original source of this video. Dr. Jane Ruby, Leaked Airline Documents Reveal Details About 'Vaxxed' Pilots, ⁣Stew Peters, ⁣June 21, 2021 My Gab account https://gab.com/anti_globalists

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
          Lots of info out there gentlemen, just stay off the lame stream media and get edjumacated.
          They don't want pilots that have been jabbed. They don't want customers that have been jabbed. Dozens of real information sights available.
          https://www.brighteon.com/4c5513aa-4...3-f92c42fb6777
          Why are they paying pilots $50 and giving them an extra day of vacation if they get the vaccine then?

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Comment

American is the worst. One trip I had 3 out of 5 flights substantially delayed or cancelled. They have lost my bags, on and on.

Never had a problem with Southwest or Delta besides an occasional delay. Alaskan is like you hear people talk about the good old days where they treat you like someone special instead of cattle.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
              American is the worst. One trip I had 3 out of 5 flights substantially delayed or cancelled. They have lost my bags, on and on.

Never had a problem with Southwest or Delta besides an occasional delay. Alaskan is like you hear people talk about the good old days where they treat you like someone special instead of cattle.
              I’ve traveled for business my entire career and have had it all happen on every airline (except Delta which I have never flown).

The worst scenario I ever had was getting stuck in DFW FOR 22 HOURS with no significant weather waiting on a plane to Lubbock. I could have driven to lubbock back to Dallas and back to lubbock in that time. But… Pat Green happened to be on the plane when I did get a ride home!

Comment

American Airlines is the the worst…they sucks. I stopped flying them years ago. I fly ALOT. I usually book southwest.

Comment

Comment

American Airlines has always been a poop show

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                      American Airlines has always been a poop show
                      Yes it has. More lost bags, delayed flights, change fees and rude employees than all the other airlines combined. Total lack of customer service attitude.

Comment

Working...
                      X