Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a mound of deer antlers(what to do with them?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sir are smarter than a 5th grader I however am not because I wouldnt have been able to spell that lol

Comment

Sell them to someone like Antlers86 (I think that's the guy). He makes things out of antlers.
      Last edited by AlaskaFlyerFan; 06-23-2021, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I "used" to make lamps out of them for our house and family, friends. If you just want to get rid of them PM me and I'll take 'em for future projects. AND NO, not selling on TBH, lol!

Comment

If they are not faded, they are easy to sell. 14 bucks per lb. Or so

Comment

Antlers86 made an awesome “deer shoulder mount” out of antlers. It was cool looking

Comment

Chandelier

Comment

Sell them. I don't know what they're worth but if you sell them it'll be more than you had when they were sitting around collecting dust.

Comment

You’re right, it would be a SIN to throw them away! Every idea listed here is a good one, however, if you decide you just don’t want to bother, I’ll take them ALL off your hands.

Comment

If they are decent size I'm sure some knife makers would like to have them!

Comment

Don’t toss them! Those silly dog boutiques charge top dollar for antlers for dog chews. I saw a place in Fredericksburg charging $25 for a small section of antler, could not believe it!

Comment

Find antler buyers near you here on AntlerBuyers.Com

Comment

Dude....post a picture of the pile!

Comment

Working...
                          X