Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killer View Post
    Got to be one in every crowd
    And thats a good thing... I remember when I was a flight paramedic and drug a 3yr old out of the water because every adult had a life jacket on and she didnt... she was dead.. we tried - really hard to get her back - but we failed. That was more than 20 years ago and it was like it happened yesterday... so yea, glad there is "always one" in the crowd... add me to that list - for two.

Comment

Alright guys enough with the life jacket, I get it **** happens. Helibow I hear you, I’ve been a cop a long time. I’ve seen a bunch of dead kids, it sucks. I find it funny that people are picking the life jacket as a big deal. Honestly any one of the rivers we are on if you go in, your probably not coming out life jacket or not.

A bear that came in last night.
      Last edited by tradslam; 06-18-2021, 05:56 PM.

Comment

For some reason pics aren’t attaching

Comment

Update needed. Any success?

Comment

Originally posted by tradslam View Post
            Alright guys enough with the life jacket, I get it **** happens. Helibow I hear you, I’ve been a cop a long time. I’ve seen a bunch of dead kids, it sucks. I find it funny that people are picking the life jacket as a big deal. Honestly any one of the rivers we are on if you go in, your probably not coming out life jacket or not.

A bear that came in last night.
            Lol. I’m with ya on this. Hell my parents drove down the highway at 70 MPH with us three boys in the back of a truck. We are all still alive. Folks advocating for freedom and then not allowing you to be free. Probably all Christians too....our days are numbered. Good on you for being a great dad. Good luck on smoking a big bear.

Comment

Cool thread. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.

Comment

Great thread. Thanks for bringing us along.

Comment

Originally posted by 3whunt View Post
                  Lol. I’m with ya on this. Hell my parents drove down the highway at 70 MPH with us three boys in the back of a truck. We are all still alive. Folks advocating for freedom and then not allowing you to be free. Probably all Christians too....our days are numbered. Good on you for being a great dad. Good luck on smoking a big bear.

What does being Christian have to do with anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be out tonight, taking the rifle to punch a tag, are new tags start over in July. Lots and lots a brown bears is making killing a black bear tough. Next spring will be fun!

Please no more Fing life jacket talk, if you really are worried about my kid sitting on my lap on a small slough off the river “driving” the boat keep it to yourself. This is supposed to be about bears. Then in fall it will be goats and deer, then on to brown bear sheep moose Caribou and so on. Let’s try and keep this positive, fun and helpful if guys end up traveling up here.

Comment

Good luck Adam. Hope Kayla gets a good'un.

Comment

Got weathered out tonight, back at it tomorrow.

Comment

In.

Comment

Originally posted by tradslam View Post
                            Got weathered out tonight, back at it tomorrow.
                            Well heck, better luck tonight.

Rwc

Comment

Still raining, ran the baits and had a nice black show up.
                              Attached Files

Comment

The browns haven’t been in for a few days, so odds are good. The next few days look perfect. I also found a few places to re adjust the baits a bit, to hopefully get closer to the brown bears. It needs to be perfect for next year, with a rifle it would be more then doable but recurve range is taking some work.

Also switched to sweat bait and scent to see if it helps limit the browns.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by tradslam; 06-24-2021, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X