Wanting fletching jig suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanting fletching jig suggestions

I'm wanting to tinker with building some arrows. I'm not looking to get real serious and sink a bunch of money into it. Just want something that works decently. I was going to get an Arizona EZ fletch but I read a lot of bad reviews. Trying to stay under $100.

I like to shoot feathers but would like the option to try the blazer type vanes. Do I need separate jigs for each?

Thank you.

I've used a jo jan for years with feathers, vanes, and blazers. Both offset and spiral. Spiral is actually easier for me than offset.

Comment

I never had a complaint with the EZ Fletch. Always worked good enough for me. Simple and fast.

Comment

Ez fletch for easy decent work or just pony up and get the best there is, a Bitz.

Comment

Bitzenberger

Comment

Can most of these yall mention do both feathers and the little short vanes?

In researching I've read a lot of comparisons between this one and the Bitzenberger. Anyone use one?
            Last edited by TXbowman; 04-30-2021, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by happy bowhunter View Post
              Bitzenberger
              Thats what I've used for years, I would go with this one

Comment

Another vote for the EZ Fletch. I have probably fletched several hundred arrows with it, and can’t thank of anything I would change about it. Just make sure you know what length fletching you are going to want to use. The mini will do up to 2.250 and the minimax will do up to 3.00 I believe.

Comment

EZ Fletch Mini will work just fine. I've used one for years without any issues at all. Most folks put too much glue on the vanes, that's probably what the bad reviews are about. Be sure you get the right helical when you order.

You can soak it in acetone to remove all the glue. Mine still looks new after dozens of arrows.
                  Last edited by Traildust; 04-30-2021, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Bitzenberger
                    This

Comment

Bitzenberger
                      X2

Industrial strength jig, you will not be disappointed. And post up the finished arrows, TBH loves nice arrow pics.

Comment

I have a Jo-Jan and a couple of Arizona.

They all work very well. Cannot go wrong.

Never owned a Bitzenberger, but I know a lot of folks around here really think highly of them.

Comment

I have Bitzenberger and Arizona, Bitzenberger is best, Arizona is quicker, but all plastic. Had both for a number of years and had a smart a.. response from Arizona customer service. Thinking about buying a bohning tower, heck they make the vanes. Heard a lot of good reviews about the bohning.

Comment

Love the EZ Fletch. Never used any others because frankly I've never needed to. The arms can be replaced easily and cheap but I only changed mine after many years because I went to a RH helical.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bitz with the zenith upgrade

Comment

Working...
                              X