Best low fence ranches in South Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
    Faith or Comachie. I have hunted both. I am friends with the biologist that was at the Faith in the beginning. Also, Dan Friedkin has been our guest here at Lake Fork Lodge. I'd say these two are two of the top.
    comanhcie is high fence

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
      Do you mean Walker in Aguillares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      was on the Walker for two years - it sucked -

Comment

comanhcie is high fence
        Most of it is low fence....and its spelled Comanche

This place is up there on the list, always has been and always will be no matter what the owners do. The genetics are there. I got to see the inside of the walk in cooler one year in college, alot of the racks from that season where still in there along with Mr Friedkins record breaking mule deer from out of state that year. I cant even begin to describe what I saw in there

A couple of years I have bid on the only hunt that I know about that is offered to the "public" on this place, I'll get it sooner or later.
        Last edited by MAP; 04-29-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
          Most of it is low fence....and its spelled Comanche

This place is up there on the list, always has been and always will be no matter what the owners do. The genetics are there. I got to see the inside of the walk in cooler one year in college, alot of the racks from that season where still in there along with Mr Friedkins record breaking mule deer from out of state that year. I cant even begin to describe what I saw in there
          sorry I did not spell it right for you - I know the ranch well - it is an awesome ranch but it is HIGH FENCED PERIOD - they do an awesome job there but it is totally controlled - no most of it is NOT low fence

Comment

sorry I did not spell it right for you - I know the ranch well - it is an awesome ranch but it is HIGH FENCED PERIOD - they do an awesome job there but it is totally controlled - no most of it is NOT low fence
            You might need a snickers

Comment

You might need a snickers
              So tell me who the biologist is at the ranch. He's been there for years. I know him well. You seem to know it all. So step up big boy

Comment

Been 15 plus years since I was down there and I know you didn't address me but the biologist that was there when I went and is a friend of mine is Rob Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                  Been 15 plus years since I was down there and I know you didn't address me but the biologist that was there when I went and is a friend of mine is Rob Hall.
                  Wrong. Donnie Draeger. He's been there for years

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                    Is the Galvan in the top 5?
                    The Galvan is not low fence. For south Texas native whitetail genetics I will put the Briscoe Catarina towards the river and the Piloncillo.

Comment

I want a snickers...

Comment

So tell me who the biologist is at the ranch. He's been there for years. I know him well. You seem to know it all. So step up big boy
                        its donny, I dont "know" him but have met him....this is a simple thread about big native deer, no need to have an attitude. Reading over your post on this thread, your either having a bad day or just a plain ole ******.

The comanche is a great ranch with an unlimited budget and unreal native genetics, that whole strip of land in that area is the same. When its managed and owned by the right people, you get world class results.

I've been very lucky to hunt several of the ranches posted on this thread, but I wont post pictures or mention much on these threads. When your on these ranches, you get the feeling that they like their privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
                          I want a snickers...
                          Haha love it. He won't respond because he's clueless

Comment

its donny, I dont "know" him but have met him....this is a simple thread about big native deer, no need to have an attitude. Reading over your post on this thread, your either having a bad day or just a plain ole ******.

The comanche is a great ranch with an unlimited budget and unreal native genetics, that whole strip of land in that area is the same. When its managed and owned by the right people, you get world class results.

I've been very lucky to hunt several of the ranches posted on this thread, but I wont post pictures or mention much on these threads. When your on these ranches, you get the feeling that they like their privacy.
                            You sir are the one that said it's mostly low fenced I simply said that is not the case. The Comanche is an awesome ranch but it is not low fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
                              You sir are the one that said it's mostly low fenced I simply said that is not the case. The Comanche is an awesome ranch but it is not low fence.
                              Your posts are starting to bore me.

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
                                Your posts are starting to bore me.
                                Then go to bed

Comment

Working...
                                X