A BIG THANKS To Chance Love and Codie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A BIG THANKS To Chance Love and Codie

Just wanted to let everyone know these 2 Gentlemen will work their tails off for you if you are looking to buy land. We closed on our new place in western Young county yesterday. Chance kept on top of everything and we finally got the deal we wanted. Codie made financing a breeze with his down to earth style and everything went smooth as he processed everything and his rates were great. We have been financing with capital farm, but he worked out a better deal. If you are seriously looking to buy land, definitely talk to both these guys. It doesn't cost anything to get more education in the process.
    Thanks again Chance and Codie!

Congrats! Welcome to Young County!

Comment

Congrats David! Post up some pics and give us the scoop. More of a bird place this time?

I guess Chance is an alright guy.

Comment

Congratulations David and Lisa. Now break out your check book and get to work!

Comment

Congrats David on your new place! Hopefully this is the forever one....

What made y'all leave the SanSaba/hill country area for Young county? Bigger deer?

Comment

Hes a great guy. Now if he could just be learn to age deer.

Comment

Congratulations to y’all! That’s the next horizon for my wife and I. We are sticking to the plan and should be within two years. If this GameStop thing happens could be next month. Haha

Comment

Thanks guys!
                Will post up a run down when we get home. Still in hotel in Graham. Running all around getting utilities signed up and such. Like Wayne said, bust out the checkbook! Lol!
                We had a great place in San Saba with great quality deer, but my heart is in bird hunting. The place we got gives us good deer hunting and looks like great duck and bird hunting.
                Jason, this has to be the foreverplace.
                Me and momma both said we ain't doing this again. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                  Thanks guys!
                  Will post up a run down when we get home. Still in hotel in Graham. Running all around getting utilities signed up and such. Like Wayne said, bust out the checkbook! Lol!
                  We had a great place in San Saba with great quality deer, but my heart is in bird hunting. The place we got gives us good deer hunting and looks like great duck and bird hunting.
                  That is awesome. Looking forward to some pictures and the story!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                    T but my heart is in bird hunting. The place we got gives us good deer hunting and looks like great duck and bird hunting.

LOL....I should have known!! Hopefully it produces well for you! Dove hunting in that area is really good. Congrats again!

Comment

Congrats!! That’s a really good area. Have you sold the San Saba place yet?

Comment

Congrats David

Comment

Congrats David! I've done some turkey hunting in that area and have a good buddy that probably hunted your new place at some point, he's hunted everywhere around there!

Comment

Congrat’s David!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad y'all found the place you were looking for sir. And thanks for answering questions about your old place in San Saba. I look at land everyday in that area on Lands of Texas.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X