Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking it in the shorts hard on AMC...

Comment

GME on a wild ride. Up a 100 from its low a few mins ago. The rebels are holding the line.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
        i agree. so can i transfer what i have at robinhood somewhere else or do i have to sell and cash out?
        You can transfer. Just find a place you like. I'd open an account and try it before moving money/stocks over. They will help you move it.

Comment

Robinhood should be delisted for blocking buy orders from certain brokers to cause a drop causing the shorts to cash in and limit losses. Hope they get hit with hundreds of lawsuits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
            Robinhood should be delisted for blocking buy orders from certain brokers to cause a drop causing the shorts to cash in and limit losses. Hope they get hit with hundreds of lawsuits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            It isn't just Robinhood. Webull just tweeted the same. My account at Merrill Lynch is pretty much doing the same. This is such a crock of crap

Webull
            @WebullGlobal
            ·
            32m
            Dear Valued Client,

Please note that we will no longer allow clients to open new positions in following three stocks:

- AMC
            - GME
            - KOSS.

(1/2)
            Webull
            @WebullGlobal
            Replying to
            @WebullGlobal
            Due to the extreme volatility in the symbols AMC, GME, and KOSS, our clearing firm will no longer be able to support clearance on these symbols. As a result, Webull is forced to set all transactions in these symbols to liquidate only.

(2/2)
            10:28 AM · Jan 28, 2021·Twitter Web App

Comment

Seems Robin Hood was the sheriff of Nottingham the whole time...

Comment

How is any of that legal?

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                  Because the system is rigged. I remember someone warning us about this rigged system. We found out a couple months ago that the elections are rigged and now everyone is seeing that our stock markets are rigged. Sad times.

Comment

The checks cleared...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday said Congress would be part of scrutiny on GameStop Corp. GME, -23.65% as the stock makes huge moves on Wall Street. The California Democrat told reporters at a briefing that she understood the Biden administration is looking at the situation, and that "we'll all be reviewing it." She called the stock's moves "interesting," as some brokers moved to restrict trading.

Comment

Word is there already is a huge class action lawsuit against Robinhood getting started. Wonder how that will play out.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                        Pelosi is a huge inside trader

Comment

I use STASH. Tried to buy some AMC this morning, took 20 minutes of trying to get the purchase screen to load from constant refreshing, finally bought some, logged just back in and my transactions.

Comment

Word is there already is a huge class action lawsuit against Robinhood getting started. Wonder how that will play out.
                            The new administration will shield them.

Turn the crank Poors

Comment

Pelosi is a huge inside trader
                              Most of them are. It's a big, exclusive club.

And we ain't in it.

Comment

Wall Street exploits economy at the expense of the investors.
                                Wall Street: "The economy is booming, look at the stock market!"

Reddit exploits economy at the expense of Wall Street.
                                Wall Street: "Mommy, no fair, regulate this."

Comment

Working...
                                X