Where to purchase protein west of DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to purchase protein west of DFW?

Looking to start protein feeding soon in Palo Pinto county & have a couple places in mind but looking for recommendations?

TIA

Gorman / Red Chain Feeds, is the only one I can think of, that I know of. But I'm sure you're already aware of that one.

Comment

depends on exactly where you want to buy. I like to get it from Aledo feed. Not far off 20 on my way west.

Comment

I buy from a number of places. Waldens in Weatherford because they are a small local feed store or Russell’s on Hwy 80 when I am in a rush.

I only buy 20 bags at a time and Waldens will give me a discount for 20 bags.

Comment

Fantastic recommendations, called them all, will be using Aledo & Waldens

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fangman View Post
            Gorman / Red Chain Feeds, is the only one I can think of, that I know of. But I'm sure you're already aware of that one.
            This is a great place. Our deer love their peanut based feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Fangman View Post
              Great feeds. They have some dealers out that way. Not sure what theindividual stores stock. Might be worth a couple of calls.

Comment

Try WesTex steel. It's on I20 and 281. We used to buy ours there. They have a bunch of stands and feeders out front

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Buck stop in Alvarado carry’s Double Down and a few other brands

Comment

Working...
                  X