Amazon "Undeliverabe"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazon "Undeliverabe"

I (not counting wife) spent $2300 at amazon in 2020. Today, I get back from the lease and start looking for the new electric charcoal starter that was supposed to have arrive. Only have about 30 emails from Amazon about different statuses and what I've looked at but didn't buy.

Login to Amazon, Go to my orders and see the following
    Undeliverable
    Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping and we had to cancel your delivery. The package is being returned, and we will issue a refund within 3 - 5 business days after the return is processed. We’re very sorry for the inconvenience.

None of the emails that I was sent said anything about cancelling my order.
    Why is there not another option yet? And why won't the other retailers step up and provide a good exchange?

I need another option.

I've received the "undeliverable" message on a couple of orders over the last few weeks. Not sure if the items are damages, lost, or what the cause is. On one order I immediately reordered the item and received it the next day. Not sure why they dont re-send another one rather than cancelling the order.

Comment

I had an order cancelled once because the seller was stealing people's money and not sending the item. Amazon kicked that seller to the curb and I got my money back.

Comment

I’ve had a few not delivered and and didn’t receive packages but Amazon always took care of it.

Comment

only $2300?? was your computer broken?? just teasing.. I feel like amazon has a drop off at my house multiple times a day, everyday.

Comment

Call Amazon and ask what’s going on.

Comment

Might be able to spell it first, j/k call Amazon, we can't solve it.

Comment

usually that means they crushed or distroyed box somehow..

Comment

Had the same message on something my daughter oredered. I called and they said the package was destroyed. they issued a refund plus another twenty dollar credit for a future purchase. However, the item was in the mail today???

Comment

In October, I ordered a pop up ground blind, Rhino 200. Got the same message "undeliverable" and refund on way after 2 weeks. OK...I bought another and it came on time. About 3 weeks later, the one that was undeliverable shows up. Amazon said to keep it. So I got both and it was NOT damaged.
                    It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                      In October, I ordered a pop up ground blind, Rhino 200. Got the same message "undeliverable" and refund on way after 2 weeks. OK...I bought another and it came on time. About 3 weeks later, the one that was undeliverable shows up. Amazon said to keep it. So I got both and it was NOT damaged.
                      It happens.

Yep, had that same thing happen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                        usually that means they crushed or distroyed box somehow..
                        Pretty sure I just got a cooler that was "undeliverable." It was $150 cheaper than the new price, sold, and fulfilled by Amazon LLC . "Original packaging damaged" said the ad. It had a hole in the box. Everything else was like new.

Comment

If it involves the USPS just wait a couple of days.

I ordered something, got email that said address was not good (same for 26 years) and they were returning item to sender.
                          I was mad and it was delivered the next day

Comment

I mean this in the nice of a way possible. So how did the orders of your other $2300 in goods get delivered? On time? In good condition? Amazon delivers millions of boxes. They mess up a very small percentage of those.

Life is too short for an electric charcoal starter to cause you anger.

I hope you get everything sorted out

Comment

Working...
                            X