Scent Crusher Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scent Crusher Bag

Has anyone used one of these? I've seen a couple of the TV "pros" using them lately.

I use mine an man does it work. Have not been busted for being winded yet. Now if I can just stay still better lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you put your boots in there too?
      Do not see any dealer around the Dallas area..
      NEVERMIND -- I see them now.

Comment

Yes I have one and it does work! I have yet to be winded this season and I killed my first Bowbuck this weekend straight down wind from me. He had no clue I was there.

Comment

Seems to be a good product

Comment

how much ya'll pay?

Comment

Originally posted by pafdrn View Post
              how much ya'll pay?
              I paid 189 for mine on Ebay

Comment

Do any of you guys use scent killer spray along with this or just shower in unscented soap and put the clothes on?

Comment

I have an old box that's filled with leaves, dirt and pine needles. All of my hunting clothes, boots, hats and etc goes in this box. I occasionally change the leaves/grass/needles/dirt but don't use special bags. It's been working great

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                    Can you put your boots in there too?
                    Do not see any dealer around the Dallas area..
                    NEVERMIND -- I see them now.
                    Yes sir I do I put everything I don't want to have a scent
                    Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                    Do any of you guys use scent killer spray along with this or just shower in unscented soap and put the clothes on?
                    Yes sir I go ahead and do the whole thing for peace of mind lol

Comment

I smoke all my stuff and it has been a few years since I have been busted. It would take a lot of wood chips to burn $189 worth of them.

Comment

Do y'all use it for traveling or just to remove scent? In other words, will three sets of camo fit along with base layers? Plus caps, gloves etc. Just asking before I pull the trigger. All reviews seem to be good.
                        Originally posted by Fergeris View Post
                        Yes sir I do I put everything I don't want to have a scent

Yes sir I go ahead and do the whole thing for peace of mind lol

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I got one recently and used it on a Missouri trip. I've been very impressed. It's pretty big and can hold enough gear for 4-5 days. I put everything in it. Think I got it at the new Field and Stream in Clear Lake.

Comment

Bass pro sells the replacement carbon sheets for the scentcrusher bag. 19 bucks each. I bought two sheets and put them in a big tub with all my clothes.

Comment

Working...
                              X