Duck Blind Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck Blind Bag

Wanted to get a duck blind bag, and wanted to see what some of you use before I pull the trigger. Would like to stay around 100 dollars if possible and also thought about just buying an Igloo or RTIC cooler backpack due to being water resistant. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogers spinning wing decoy backpack, hold all my gear and a mojo. Works great.

Comment

Rig em right

Comment

Macks Prairie Wings will have about any brand/style to look at

Comment

https://www.rogerssportinggoods.com/...rfowl-Backpack

Comment

Depends on how/what you hunt. I just use a drake sling bag. It carries my shells, calls, extra gloves etc just fine. I normally find something to hang it on when I get to the blind. I do have a Banded waterproof backpack that I used to use that I’ll probably start dedicating to mojos, jerk rigs, etc.

Comment

I’ve had the same floating blind bag since the late 90’s. It’s an Avery, thing has seen hundreds of hunts and has been indestructible.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                Rig em right
                2nd this

Comment

It's not in your budget but I bought one a couple years ago from Aves I really like.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Little above your price point but I really like my Tanglefree Gotobag

Comment

I appreciate all the input, I ended up going with the Tanglefree Flight Blind Bag.

Comment

Should be a good bag. I use a "Banded" bandolier bag for walk in small hunts.

Had a big avery and drake bag at different times. Problem was i could put some much crap in it i couldnt tote it...

Comment

I have the liftetime decoys blind bag and absolutely love it.

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                            I’ve had the same floating blind bag since the late 90’s. It’s an Avery, thing has seen hundreds of hunts and has been indestructible.
                            Floating is very important. I will not buy one that isnt.

We hunt out of a boat, i usually put my truck keys, pnone etc in my blind bag. If dropped overboard i dont want to lose it all.

Same for gun cases. Will not buy one that doesnt float.

Comment

I gave up on blind bags years ago. I just use a plastic ammo can. I can put all my shells, calls, bird strap, thermocell, headlight, etc in there. You can set it in water and it won't soak through and get all your stuff wet. You can sit on top of it if you need to. It'll float if you drop it in the water. And they cost about $15.

Comment

Working...
                              X