Did anyone attend the DU expo at Tx motor Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone attend the DU expo at Tx motor Speedway

Did anyone go to the Expo. I seen that Federal had cases of shotgun shells for sale. Was it worth the time

Curious on this as well. I couldnt make it

Comment

I went and was a little disappointed. There weren't many of the major venders there. The whole thing was spread out and very hot. There were some deals on ammo, but not anything that I'd go crazy over. Interestingly, Beretta had some A400's there that wouldn't cycle even once.

Comment

I went Saturday morning took all of an hour to see it all. looked like a bust to me .

Comment

As a vendor there it was a little disappointing. The venue made it really tough for folks to see it all and being in the far north garage many attendees didn't make it all the way out to us.
          The heat was also a problem.

Comment

First year, with lots of growing pains. We have a 3 year contract with TMS, should get substantially better in the future. One big thing is that it will be in April, so should be much cooler. It was good to meet you Gunny, I tried to make it to all of the booths.

Comment

I think is a great idea and has the potential to be a great event but they definitely have some things to work out. Everything is really spread out and a long walk in the heat. I understand why the shooting venue was so far away for safety reasons but I think they could easily and safely put the archery village in the infield. After working the archery range for TPWD on Saturday I decided it was not worth the walk to check out the vendors inside the track

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                First year, with lots of growing pains. We have a 3 year contract with TMS, should get substantially better in the future. One big thing is that it will be in April, so should be much cooler. It was good to meet you Gunny, I tried to make it to all of the booths.
                I have to say the event staff and volunteers were incredibly friendly and helpful.

Comment

Seems to be on par with what my buddies said.

Comment

I am sure they will engage with attendees for feedback and make it better. This was the first one and it is a huge undertaking to make an event this size perfect on the first try. An earlier day of the year seems to be a good start.

Comment

Its kinda a **** if you do **** if you don't in regards to the weather. Summer you will deal with the heat. Spring you can have a system blow through with a 2-3 day rain event and it will be rained out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                        I have to say the event staff and volunteers were incredibly friendly and helpful.
                        I will agree with this

Comment

Working...
                        X