Welp... they got me. G-danged thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came out and both cars had a broken window. Nothing of value in my wife’s car but they trashed the inside. Broke my glove box that was locked and got some stuff of value. I hate living with my mother in law. I hate it so much I can’t even tell ya. Wonder what else they got I don’t even realize. And now how much is this going to cost?

File a police report and get ahold of your insurance company.

Comment

Even with stimulus money hitting mailboxes thieves still don’t take a day off. Like AOC said
      “They just need bread”.

Comment

Originally posted by bayouboy View Post
        even with stimulus money hitting mailboxes thieves still don’t take a day off. Like tbh said
        “they just need lead”.
        fify

Comment

I really don’t like Houston, when I got my truck burglarized, HPD didn’t even bother to show up I had to try and file a report online, they stole stuff I didn’t even notice till months after when I needed it and couldn’t find it

Comment

Dang

Shoot Em.

Comment

Originally posted by JFFB View Post
              Shoot Em.
              Twice...just for good measure.

Comment

Sorry about your loss. Just a reminder, don’t leave anything of value in a vehicle that you don’t want stolen, namely firearms, jewelry and tools.

Comment

Police just came. Said basically tough cookies. At least I have a case number for insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
                    Police just came. Said basically tough cookies. At least I have a case number for insurance.
                    Ugly truth, no doubt. I hate that these situations rarely lead to any accountability.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Will only get worse with the trash running the country right now.

Comment

What's the mother in law got to do with it?

Comment

Nothing of value left inside, and maybe just leave the doors unlocked to save the glass bill?

Comment

Sorry this happened to you.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                              I really don’t like Houston, when I got my truck burglarized, HPD didn’t even bother to show up I had to try and file a report online, they stole stuff I didn’t even notice till months after when I needed it and couldn’t find it

This is very common. Some agencies use trained civilians to take reports along with the internet to allow folks to file their own report.

It is a better use of resources than sending a patrol officer in most cases. Even more so for departments that are stretched thin in resources to begin with.
                              Last edited by J-Carp; 03-14-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X