No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news about the upcoming surgery. I know it must be hard to have to let her go through another one, but this one is going to work. It will be a blessing for yall to see her more relaxed I am sure.

As far as your son - he may say he is fine but he has got to have some emotions he is bottling up. He knows yall have a lot going on & probably don't want to talk about anything so as not to give yall any more worries.

When I was 15 I saw a terrible boat wreck (I actually watched it happen) on Lake Athens. Me & my dad were one of the first ones on scene & I saw some pretty bad stuff. It took me about 10 years before I got in a boat again.

I can't imagine how he feels with his little sister being involved.

Comment

15 is one of the hard age years but seeing something so scary and seeing something happen to a sister in your heart you want to protect from anything bad is harder. He is bottling up his emotions and trying to be strong for yall and for her. But he needs to talk to someone if he wont talk to you because it will begin to eat at him. Believe me I know and wish someone had gotten me to talk. He needs to know even though you have so much going on with Macie, he is still your son and you love him and are there to listen no matter what. you know how scary it was for him and if he needs to talk he can open up to you. also he may need some one on one time with you. I know when my little sister was in the hospital alot I began to resent her and my parents because it felt like they forgot about me and then I began to hate myself for thinking that way. your family is going through so much and you are constantly in my prayers

Comment

Still praying Macie, great to hear about the upcoming surgery!

Comment

prayer sent

Comment

Still praying for you and thinking about you everyday sweet girl!

Comment

Praying for you Brian and the daily challenges you all are going through and for strength/comforting and healing, Hello to Miss Macie, we are having some chilly weather about 1/2 degree this morning....brrrr! Sending love, hugs and smiles to you all!<><

Comment

Btw, the great news from your daddy's posts warmed us right up!

Comment

Hey, Macie. So glad to hear the good news. Brian, I too think that some one on one time with your son might help. He's going through a lot of emotions now, and don't forget about puberty, that messes everyone up in the head.

Comment

Could be the time off from shooting or the change in routines or a culmination of everything added together. Thank God Tyler was there to help Macie. Give him some time and try to get back to your old routines with Tyler before Macie got hurt. We will be praying for some big help from God above for you guys.

Good morning Macie girl, have a great Friday!

Comment

Prayers sent for Macie and the family

Comment

Prayers up this morning

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                          I need some advise. Tyler, our 16 yo son, shot in a rifle match this past weekend. And honestly he shot horrible, even made beginner mistakes. At first I played it off as just a bad day. But the more I think about it, I realize that his mind hasn't been on anything for awhile now. He says he doesn't know why. How do I tell if it's just being a teenager or if it has to do with what has happened with Macie? He is the one who had to pick her up and see her body completely blue the day it happened. He has told us and everyone that he is fine, but now I'm starting to wonder.

Brian
                          Brian - I would say Tyler is a hero. If he hadn't have gotten to Macie when he did, it could have been much worse. Make sure he knows that the job he did was huge. Your family is a team. Make sure he knows what a big part of the team he is. You may also want to get him to talk to a counselor.

Comment

Good morning Macie, continuing prayers for you sweetheart

Comment

Brain I am sending the usual prayers up but this time I'm sending a special one for your son.

Comment

Brain it alot for that young man to deal with. Along with mom and dad giving so much attition to Macie I am sure he is feeling left out. You need to do some Father son time. I know that time is heard to come by but that might help. Always praying fot you and the family.

Comment

Working...
                                X