Toyota Discounts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota Discounts?

Anyone seen if Toyota is following suit of GM/Ford on interest rates/deferred payments. I have not seen anything as of late. Trying to get the wife a 4runner.

Thanks in advance

4-Runners usually do not get any discounts. That’s been my experience at least.

Comment

Plug in your zip:

1st payment deferred 90 days & $1500 customer cash (2019, 2020 is $500) available in my area as well as $500 college grad and military I think they've done for years

Comment

I was looking at a Tundra. They had the deferred 90 day and 0% for 72 months and one said 0% for 60 months. But on Tundra's, they were dealing. They were giving a $3000
        rebate and dealer discount of 3000 more....without trying.
        I start on internet, because they give the lowest price without having to do the sales manager BS. I then let my wife bargain, lol, she used to be a manager, so she knows the tricks. Don't sign unless you get invoice and 1/2 of hold back. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
          I was looking at a Tundra. They had the deferred 90 day and 0% for 72 months and one said 0% for 60 months. But on Tundra's, they were dealing. They were giving a $3000
          I start on internet, because they give the lowest price without having to do the sales manager BS. I then let my wife bargain, lol, she used to be a manager, so she knows the tricks. Don't sign unless you get invoice and 1/2 of hold back. Good luck
          How do you get or know what the hold back # is?

How much is a typical hold back?

Comment

I think it is 3% of MSRP

Comment

Can someone enlighten us as to what Ford and GM are doing?

Comment

Why defer a payment on a depreciating asset?

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                  I think it is 3% of MSRP
                  This

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                    Why defer a payment on a depreciating asset?
                    What does it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
                      Not sure what the hold back is/was but here is what I did. Couple weeks ago. I emailed the internet sales guys at my local Toyota dealership and got the same incentives as above. I then emailed several other dealerships around Houston area to a similar truck and got quotes as well. I never gave my phone number just email. Then I contacted a dealership in San Antonio ( North Park Toyota). They had the best price I could find by 1000 dollars. I took the “final quote” price to my local dealership in Fort Bend. I got the same price as North Park quoted me. I let the know I was local and they would make the difference back over time as I am local and all my maintenance would be done by them. Sticker was 53k. After incentives and negotiations it went to just under 43k. The whole Process took about 3 weeks emailing everyone but I was not in a rush either.

Comment

Normally they don't go down much on Tacomas... But does anyone know how much below MSRP the dealer invoice is on Tacomas?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Normally they don't go down much on Tacomas... But does anyone know how much below MSRP the dealer invoice is on Tacomas?
                          Not sure on Tacoma but North Park Toyota had the best prices on tundras I found out of all the ones I emailed. Gonna be reaching out in a few weeks to schedule a trip this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X