Not a tight wad after all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a tight wad after all

Old Man Snowflake Killa is not a tight wad. He paid his dues. Joining the cool kids club as a supporting member!

Dang! Do we need to start a GoFundMe for him!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      Looks like it. Pork and beans are a must on his menu. Served cold of course.

Comment

Honestly, everyone who enjoys the camaraderie and brother/sisterhood that develops on this site should be willing to pay $15 per year to support it.

Comment

Honestly, everyone who enjoys the camaraderie and brother/sisterhood that develops on this site should be willing to pay $15 per year to support it.
          Snowflake enjoys free gas for his boat.

As the mayor/senator/governor please advise him $10 in gas gets you off the dock.

He squeaks when he walks to the dock.

Comment

Yep

$1.25/mo is cheap for what you get.

Heck, somebody posted the other day about sponsoring a couple of members, maybe someone "adopted" Pat

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
              Yep

$1.25/mo is cheap for what you get.

Heck, somebody posted the other day about sponsoring a couple of members, maybe someone "adopted" Pat
              It was me, trying to gain new members. I got stuck with Snowflake. An old cheap member.

Comment

I just signed up cause that's cheap for all the entertainment I get on here.

Comment

Best $15 I spend each year!

Comment

Bruh... seems there's a man crush going on here. I've seen you start 2 threads and SFK was mentioned a lot in both. Slowly step away from the crappie killer.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                      Bruh... seems there's a man crush going on here. I've seen you start 2 threads and SFK was mentioned a lot in both. Slowly step away from the crappie killer.
                      He's just really into men who wear diapers

Comment

I was so excited to renew mine this year when it ran out i didnt realize i had it on auto renew so i paid for it twice. Its a cheap price to pay for quality content.

Comment

Pats gonna take Lee crappie fishing across the lake and halfway back to the dock if he ain’t careful

Comment

He’s been selling crappie fillets on the side of the road to fund it. I bought 3 lbs. Sunday.

Comment

How does one become a supporting member? I’m scared to ask what the initiation ritual is or maybe y’all just haze em like the frats do??

Comment

Working...
                              X